New Raid: Throne of Thunder
New Daily Quest Hub: The Isle of the Thunder King.
Here players can join the assault to conquer Emperor Lei Shen's island stronghold, unlock new questlines and daily quest hubs, participate in special events, earn the right to visit the fabled Treasure Room, lay claim an arsenal of powerful Mogu artifacts for their faction, and more.
- Each faction's finest are spearheading the assault: the Offensive du Kirin Tor led by Jaina Proudmoore and the Assaut des Saccage-Soleil led by Lor'themar Theron. Earning reputation with these new factions offers heroes the opportunity to receive new quests and reputation rewards, including powerful items and an intimidating new mount.
- After both the Alliance and the Horde have eked out a foothold on the isle, players can choose to perform quests that are PvE or PvP focused. PvP quests will direct players against opposing faction NPCs, but slaying opposing players will grant credit as well.
- As the heroes conquer the Isle, they will unlock the powerful Lightning Forge, which will allow Blacksmiths to forge mighty raid-worthy items, as well as classic weapons from the past.
- Heroes can join the war effort and find transportation to Isle of Thunder by visiting the Shado-Pan Garrison in Townlong Steppes on the western shores of Pandaria. The Isle of Thunder will be unlocked progressively based on each based on each realms' participation in the war effort, initially only some of the Isle’s features will be unlocked. Future unlocked content will include the Stormsea Landing and the outdoor raid boss, Nalak, the Storm Lord.
- Heroes fortunate enough to acquire a Clé du palais de Lei Shen can bring it to the Shado-Pan on the Isle of Thunder and use it to infiltrate the fabled treasure vaults of the first emperor. Heroes are tasked with grabbing as much loot as they can within five minutes. Larger chests will have the most loot, including special keys that can be used at the end of the run for a chance at epic gear and other major rewards. Keys are awarded from rare mobs, hidden chests around the island, and from award satchels obtained by completing daily quests.
The Legendary Quest Continues:
- Lei Shen, the Thunder King, has returned to wreak his vengeance on Pandaria. It falls to the heroes of the Alliance and the Horde to stop the newly resurrected tyrant and his Zandalari allies in the massive new raid: Trône du tonnerre.
- Trône du tonnerre is a sprawling citadel housing 12 new raid encounters, and players that defeat Emperor Lei Shen in Heroic mode can earn the opportunity to face an additional 13th foe.
- The Raid Finder version of the Trône du tonnerreis = divided into 4 different sections, Last Stand of the Zandalari, Forgotten Depths, Halls of Flesh-Shaping, and Pinnacle of Storms.
- Join the Assaut des Pandashan in their singular drive to see Lei Shen, The Thunder King defeated once and for all, and gain access to impressive Valor reward items. Reputation with this faction can be earned only within the Throne of Thunder raid dungeon.
- Ao Pye at Niuzao Temple in Towlong Steppes is offering to sell Assaut des Pandashan faction gear to adventurers for Valor points. Another NPC will also be selling those items in or near the entrance to the Trône du tonnerre on Isle of Thunder..
New World Bosses: Nalak, the Storm Lord and Oondasta
- Wrathion is determined to know the origin and source of Mogu power, and Azeroth's mightiest heroes will aid the Black Prince in finding out what it is. The search for information will take players into the depths of the Thunder King's Palace, and pit them against trials of perseverence and skill. Along the way, they'll unlock the secrets to a new legendary metagem, the Couronne des cieux.
- Players seeking to re-acquire previous Legendary quest rewards (Such as gems for Sha-touched weapons) can now speak with the Blacktalon Quartermaster, the surly-looking Pandaren standing in the first floor of the Tavern in the Mists.
- Nalak, the Storm Lord
After the Isle of the Thunder King has been conquered, the gate guardian of the Thunder King's citadel will appear: Nalak, the Storm Lord. Players will frequently have the opportunity to test their mettle against him.
Taking Over The Farm
- Found in a place that has been lost in time, the great devilsaur lord Oondasta has been outfitted for battle with weaponry and armor by the Zandalari, and awaits players brave enough (or foolhardy enough) to seek him out on the mysterious Île des Géants found in the seas north of Sommet de Kun-Lai.
New World Boss System
- Players that have grown attached to working the land at Sunsong Ranch can now acquire the farm from Fermier Yoon via a quest. The farmhouse becomes a rest point like an Inn, where the player can bind and instantly log out. Work orders will pour into the farm from factions across Pandaria, and completing a work order will earn a reputation boost with the issuing faction.
- The option to take over the farm is available to characters that are exalted with the Tillers and have unlocked all 16 farm plots.
- All world bosses (Sha of Anger, Galleon, Nalak the Storm Lord, and Oondasta) are now Tap to Faction. This new system offers every eligible player of the same faction that engages a boss the chance to earn loot. Under the new system, players will only be able to earn loot from each world boss once per week.
Chevalier de la mort
Area Damage Cap: The area damage cap is now 20 targets (was 10). This means area of effect damage spells now reach their maximum damage when striking 20 targets. If more than 20 targets are struck, then the total damage done is spread evenly over the actual number of targets present.
- Siphon mortel now heals for 150% of the damage dealt (was 100%).
- Conversion now costs 5 Runic Power plus 5 per second thereafter, down from 10 Runic Power plus 10 per second.
- Death Knights now maintain the same health percentage when switching into and out of Vétéran de la troisième guerre.
- Peste de sang now deals 15% more damage.
- Fièvre de givre now deals 15% more damage.
- Strangulation's cooldown has been reduced to 60 seconds (was 2 minutes).
- Asphyxier's cooldown has been reduced to 30 seconds (was 1 minute)
- now summons Bloodworms with 15% of the Death Knight's health (was 18%) and Explosion sanglante now heals for 25% per stack of Blood Gorged (was 30% per stack).
Rafale hurlante now deals 8% more damage to the primary target. Damage to other enemies in the area-of-effect remains unchanged.
- now increases attack speed by 25% (was 20%).
- now increases melee damage by 15% (was 10%).
Frost and Unholy Tier-14 2-piece set bonus has been reduced to 4% (was 10%) increased damage on Frappe de givre
, and Frappe du Fléau
- Cyclone now has a 20 second cooldown for Feral Druides.
now has a 3-minute cooldown for Druids (was 2 minutes).
- Shattering Blow now has a 1.5-second cast time to align correctly with the Warrior version of this ability.
has been redesigned. It now triggers Cat Form and grants 50% increased movement speed for 4 seconds after teleporting, and no longer activates Prowl.
The healing granted by Protection cénarienne
when a target takes damage has been increased by 100%. Régénération frénétique
now scales 10% more efficiently with attack power. Estropier
had its damage increased by 100%.
now scales 10% more efficiently.
now provides 20% more armor per Mastery rating. Récupération
now costs approximately 9% less mana.
now cost 55% less mana. Déchirure
now deals 15% more damage.
can now snare more than one target at a time. Enchevêtrement de masse
now has a 30-second cooldown (was 2 minutes). Typhon
now has a 30-second cooldown (was 20 seconds).
The Treants summoned by
now deal more damage and healing, and the
tooltip will report the capabilities of these summoned pets. Ame de la forêt
Veille de la nature
- Balance: Now generates 40 Lunar or Solar energy upon leaving Eclipse.
- Feral: Unchanged.
- Guardian: Generates 3 additional Rage per Mangle.
- Restoration: Now grants 76% Haste on the next spell cast after the Druide casts Prompte guérison.
now has a 90-second cooldown (was 3 minutes), and now increases damage and healing done by 10% (was 20%). Glyphe carbonisé
now increases the range of Cyclone by 5 yards (was 4 yards). Courroux solaire
damage has been increased by 9%.
- Feu stellaire damage has been increased by 9%.
- Éruption stellaire damage has been increased by 9%.
- will no longer strike targets that are affected by crowd control effects.
- Peau épaisse now reduces critical strike chance from all types of attacks made against the Guardian Druid, instead of just melee.
- : This new passive learned at level 10 by Restoration Druids increases all healing done by the Druid by 10%.
- s will now gain 25% of the overhealing performed by the Druid’s Récupération effects, up to a maximum of 33% of the Druid’s health in bonus healing, and growing larger as they do so. When is cast, this bonus healing will be divided evenly amongst targets in the area-of-effect.
Feral Druid PvP Gloves now also increases the duration of
by 1 second.
Feral Druid PvP 2-piece increase to movement speed by 15% while outdoors for Druids in Bear Form, Cat Form, or Travel Form no longer stacks with the Druid talent Rapidité féline
Feral Druid PvP 4-piece bonus also causes successful interrupts with Coup de crâne
to reset the cooldown of
- Targeting for and has been improved. These abilities will now always hit the primary target and are much more responsive about which secondary targets they hit.
- Visée cast time has been been reduced to 2.5 seconds (was 2.9 seconds)
- Courroux bestial may now be activated when there is no line of sight to the Hunter's pet.
- Dismiss pet now has a cast time of 3 seconds (was 2 seconds).
- now cancels when the cast begins.
- now has a 24-second cooldown (was 20 seconds).
- Tir assuré now deals 20% more damage.
- Tir de lien no longer has a Focus cost.
- Piqûre de wyverne no longer has a Focus cost, and its cooldown is now 45 seconds (was 60 seconds).
- Glyph of Marked for Death has been removed, and its effects are now baseline.
- The Fetch ability from Glyphe carbonisé no longer requires a target. When activated, the pet will automatically choose a nearby corpse to loot.
- New Glyph: Glyphe carbonisé. This glyph now causes Désengagement to heal the Hunter for 5% of maximum health when used.
- Beast Mastery
Enchaînement bestial now causes the pet to strike all other nearby targets for 50% damage (was 30%).
- Visée now deals 10% more damage.
- Tir de la chimère now deals 25% more damage and heals the Hunter for 5% (was 3%) of their total health.
- now deals 10% more damage.
- now deals 10% more damage.
- now removes Evocation's cooldown and reduces its channeling time and duration by 50%. A completed Evocation now grants 15% increased damage for 1 minute after an Evocation is completed, instead of 25% increased damage for 40 seconds. Passive mana regeneration is reduced by 50% only while Invoker's Energy is active.
- Glyphe carbonisé now causes the talent to restore 10% (was 20%) health after completing an Evocation.
- Invisibilité supérieure now has a 90-second cooldown (was 2.5 minutes).
- cast by Mirror Images now deals 50% more damage.
- Glyph of Fire Blast has been replaced with Glyphe carbonisé. Glyphe carbonisé causes damage-over-time effects spread by Inferno Blast to spread to 1 additional target.
- Vitesse flamboyante is now a level 15 talent, replacing Brûlure.
- , a new talent is available at level 30 and replaces Vitesse flamboyante. The passive ability encases the Mage in fiery energy, absorbing damage from each attack made against the Mage equal to 20% of their spellpower, up to a maximum of 30% of the attack.
- Iceberg now has a 45 second cooldown (was 1 minute) and its duration have been increased to 15-seconds (was 10-seconds).
- Flux de l’incantateur can now be removed by magic dispels.
- Anneau de givre cast instantly through now has a 2-second arming period before the Freeze effect is activated against targets in the area of effect. The 2-second arming period can be reduced by Haste.
- from can no longer be dispelled.
- now stuns the target for 5 seconds (was 4 seconds).
- Rune de puissance increases the Mage's mana regeneration by 75% (was 100%) while standing inside the rune.
- Glyphe carbonisé now removes it from global cooldown but also reduces its duration by 1 second.
- Mage PvP 2-piece bonus now requires Contresort to successfully interrupt a spell before applying the 4 second cooldown reduction to Contresort.
For Arcane Mages, Evocation now restores 40% (was 60%) of total mana over 6 seconds, and consumes all s. For each consumed, the total amount of mana regenerated is increased by 10%, up to a maximum of 80% over 6 seconds. Evocation remains the same for Fire and Frost.
- Déflagration des Arcanes's damage has been reduced by 22.9% and mana cost has been increased to 1.66667% of base mana (was 1.5%).
- Projectiles des Arcanes's damage has been reduced by 22.1%.
- Barrage des Arcanes's damage has been reduced by 16.1%.
- s now stacks up to 4 times (was 6), increases damage by 50% (was 25%), and increases mana cost by 150% (was 75%).
- New Level-60 Talent: Anneau de paix
Anneau de paix forms an 8-yard sanctuary around a friendly target for 8 seconds, disabling enemy player auto-attacks in PvP, and causing all enemies (both players and NPCs) in the area of effect to be disarmed for the duration. In addition, enemies that cast a damaging spell while within the area of effect will be silenced for 3-seconds. The ability has a 45 second cooldown.
New Windwalker and Brewmaster ability added at level 30:
Onde de chi
- removes all stun, fear, and root effects, and reduces the duration of those effects if they are re-applied by 60% for 6 seconds. It has a 2 minute cooldown.
now does 100% more damage and 14% less healing, and no longer costs Chi, and has a 15 second cooldown. Impulsion zen
now has a limit of 2 (was 1), detonates when either the recipient reaches 35% health or the Impulsion zen
is dispelled, no longer costs Chi, and has a 10 second cooldown. Its periodic damage has been increased by 22%, periodic healing has been reduced by 61%, its detonation healing has been reduced by 62%, and detonation range has been increased by 40%. Explosion de chi
now does 380% more damage and 69% more healing, no longer costs Chi, and now has a 30 second cooldown.
Deadly Reach has been removed.
Path of Blossoms has been removed.
Glyph of Path of Blossoms is now
. This glyph causes the Monk's Paralysis ability to remove all damage-over-time effects on the target. Paralysie
is now a physical, non-magical effect, and can no longer be dispelled, grounded or reflected, and its base range has been increased to 20 yards. The paralysis effect lasts 40 seconds (was 30 seconds) for non-player targets, 4 seconds when used against other players, and lasts 50% (was 200%) longer when used from behind a target. Pique de main
, used on a target that's facing the Monk silences them for 2 seconds (was 4 seconds). Soif du tigre
and Toucher du karma
no longer have a Chi cost. Soif du tigre
can no longer be used on targets that have other temporary speed increases active.
now has a 30-second cooldown (was 60 seconds). Atténuation du mal
can now be used while stunned and its cooldown will now begin when used, not when the effect ends. Élixir de soins
now heals the Moine
for 15% of maximum health (was 10%). Torpille de chi
now deals 15% more damage.
s now have a duration of 1 minute. Healing Spheres generated by Maîtrise : Bourrasque de brume
now have a duration of 30 seconds.
Xuen will now fixate on the Monk’s original target for Brewmasters.
is a new passive ability for Mistweaver Monks. Successful Jabs and Spinning Crane Kicks which damages at least 3 enemies cause Muscle Memory. Muscle Memory causes the Monk's next Tiger Palm or Blackout Kick to deal 150% more damage and restore 4% mana.
- New Level-75 Ability: Tempête, Terre et Feu
The Windwalker can summon up to two elemental duplicates that mirror damaging abilities that the Moine uses while they are active. For each spirit summoned, the Moine's damage is reduced: 1 spirit causes the Moine and the spirit to deal 60% of the Moine's normal damage, while 2 spirits will cause the Moine and both active spirits to deal 40% of the Moine's normal damage. Each spirit lasts until the ability is canceled, or that spirit's target dies or otherwise becomes unavailable, or they're killed (they can be targeted and have 10% of the Monk's health).
When using Poings de fureur, the stun effect will only apply from the Monk (not the spirits).
s’ damage has been adjusted to scale from weapon damage rather than attack power. Briseur de combo
is now a passive ability granted at level 15 that grants a 12% chance to make the Moine
's next Frappe du voile noir
cost no Chi.
New mastery: Maîtrise : Frappes combo
now gains 1 charge after spending 3 Chi (was 4 Chi), increases damage by 1% per stack (was 2%), can stack to 20 but only 10 charges can be consumed per activation, and a user interface alert displays upon reaching 10 charges. Stacks of Tigereye Brew are cleared at the start of a raid encounter. This ability is improved by Maîtrise : Frappes combo
. Coup de pied du soleil levant
now causes the Monk's abilities to inflict an additional 10% damage (was 15%) on the target.
- Black Ox Statue
The damage requirement to activate has been increased by 100%. The spell tooltip has been updated to reflect the change.
now has a 6-second cooldown (was 9 seconds). Maîtrise : Combattant insaisissable
now provides 25% more Stagger per Mastery rating.
Windwalker Monk PvP 2-piece bonus now also increases the range of Fracasse-tonneau
- Courroux vengeur now has a cooldown of 2 minutes for Retribution Paladins (was 3 minutes). The cooldown remains unchanged for Holy and Protection Paladins.
- Marteau de Lumière now also applies a 50% snare for 2 seconds to targets that take damage from the area of effect.
- now reduces all incoming damage by 10% in addition to its other effects.
- 's periodic heal now provides 100% more healing when self-cast.
- Judgment now costs 5% of base mana.
- Repentir now has a cast time of 1.7 seconds (was 1.5 seconds)
- 's absorb effect can no longer be dispelled. Each individual absorb effect can be dispelled instead.
- Soigneur altruiste now boosts Éclair lumineux by 20/40/60% (was 33/66/100%).
- Glyphe carbonisé no longer requires to be active.
- Glyphe carbonisé can also activate from .
Lumière aveuglante now has a 1.8 second cast time for Holy Paladins. It remains instant cast for Retribution and Protection.
- Holy 4-piece PvP set bonus now grants Holy Power when casting Éclair lumineux instead of Word of Glory.
- The base damage of Consécration has been increased by 789%, and it now scales less efficiently with attack power by approximately 11%.
- Grand croisé now has a chance to activate when the Paladin doges or parries a melee attack in addition to having a 12% chance (was 20%) to activate from Frappe du croisé or Marteau du vertueux.
- now causes melee attacks to deal an additional 20% (was 16%) as Holy damage.
- now increases Éclair lumineux by 100% (was 30%) and increases the Paladin's damage with two-handed melee weapons by 15% (was 10%).
- is a new passive ability for Retribution Paladins. Absolve removes all harmful magic effects when Hard of Sacrifice is cast on a party member.
- Retribution 2-piece PvP set bonus now grants 1000 PvP power (was 800).
- Tier-14 Retribution 4-piece set bonus has been changed to increase damage on all Seals and Judgment by 10%.
- The amount of healing done by Soins rapides, Soins de lien, Rénovation, and Prière de guérison have been reduced by 20%.
- is a new passive ability obtained by Discipline and Holy Priests at level 10. This ability increases the amount of healing done by Soins rapides, Soins de lien, Rénovation, and Prière de guérison by 25%. For Holy and Discipline Priests, there is no decrease to the amount of healing done by those four spells.
- 's stacking effect now also increases the healing of Pénitence.
- Halo will no longer hit enemies that are in stealth
- can no longer be dispelled.
- Contrôle mental now has a 1.8 second cast time (was 2.5 seconds).
- Plume angélique now has a 6 second duration (was 4 seconds).
- Volonté focalisée is now a passive for Holy priests, as well as Discipline priests.
- Power Word: Solace has been replaced with a new talent: .
For Holy and Discipline, Mot de pouvoir : Réconfort replaces Holy Fire. It deals the same damage, and interacts with other spells and abilities in the same manner but does not trigger Expiation, is instant, costs no mana, and restores 1% of maximum mana on each cast. Damage dealt by Mot de pouvoir : Réconfort will heal a nearby friendly player within 40 yards of the target for 100% of the damage dealt (50% when healing the Priest).
- For Shadow, this ability causes Mind Flay to gain the Insanity effect on a target affected by . Insanity increases the damage of Fouet mental by 33% per Shadow Orb consumed.
only works from Pointe mentale
s that aren't instant casts from Surge of Darkness.
Glyph of Desperation has been replaced with Glyphe carbonisé
. Suppression de la douleur
and Esprit gardien
can now always be cast while stunned.
New Glyph: Glyphe carbonisé
applies Soins de lien
a third nearby friendly target, but costs 35% more mana.
Glyph of Inner Focus has been replaced with Glyphe carbonisé
now always grants 5 seconds of immunity to Silences, Interrupts, and Dispels.
New Glyph: Glyphe carbonisé
reduces the duration of Ame affaiblie
by 2 seconds. Flammes sacrées
is now an instant cast ability. Glyphe carbonisé
has been redesigned. It now increases the range of Flammes sacrées
, and Mot de pouvoir : Réconfort
by 10 yards. Infusion de puissance
now increases the Priest's damage by 5% in addition to current effects. Fantasme
no longer makes the Priest untargetable by ranged attacks, and the movement impairing immunity effect is now 5 seconds (was 3 seconds).
belonging to an individual Priest will no longer cast Psychic Horror on the same target twice.
- now also increases all healing done by a lesser amount, but the bonus provided by Mastery has been reduced by 36%.
- Pénitence damage and healing has been increased by 20%, now a cooldown of 9 seconds (was 10 seconds), and has a range of 40 yards for both friendly and hostile targets (was 40 yards for friendly and 30 yards for hostile targets).
- Volonté focalisée now reduces damage taken by 15% per stack, with a limit of 2 stacks.
- Carapace spirituelle can no longer be dispelled and now provides an absorb shield equal to the average healing and absorb of the triggering spell, including criticals and .
- Pénitence damage and healing has been increased by 20%.
- Extase now reduces the cost of Mot de pouvoir : Bouclier by 25% and provides mana equal to 150% (was 200%) of the Priest's Spirit, but no longer benefits from Spirit provided by short-duration bonuses.
- now causes critical heals to apply an absorb shield on the target for 100% of the amount healed instead of healing for twice as much. In addition, it grants Mot de pouvoir : Bouclier a chance equal to the Priest's critical chance for the shield to absorb twice as much damage.
Attaque mentale damage has been increased by 20%.
- Dispersion now belongs to the Shadow spell school.
- now increases the Priest's Shadow damage by 25% (was 20%).
The 2-piece Holy/Discipline PvP set bonus has been replaced by the now the previous 4-piece set bonus.
The 4-piece Holy/Discipline PvP set bonus has been redesigned. It now reduces the cooldown of Chakra by 25 seconds. When Carapace spirituelle
is active, the mana cost of Flash Heal is reduced by 50%.
Tier-14 Holy/Discipline 4-piece set bonus now reduces the cooldown of Pénitence
by 3 seconds (was 4 seconds). Voleur
- is now a baseline ability learned at level 68 and no longer resets the cooldown on Cape d'ombre.
- Versatility has been removed.
- New Level 90 Talent: Désigné pour mourir
Marks a target and instantly generates 5 combo points. When that target dies, Désigné pour mourir's cooldown is reset. This talent has a 1 minute cooldown.
New Level 60 Talent: Pointe de vitesse
now costs 30 Energy (was 50 Energy), can be used in Stealth, and always grants increased movement speed in addition to breaking snare effects, but no longer breaks root effects. Lancer de shuriken
now causes the Rogue to throw ranged shurikens coated in Lethal Poison and auto-attack at 75% damage (was 80%) for up to 10 seconds if the enemy is farther than 10 yards away. Lancer mortel
can now interrupt spellcasting when used at 3, 4, and 5 combo points, and upon interrupt prevents any spell in that school from being cast for 4, 5 and 6 seconds respectively, instead of 5 combo points and 6 seconds. Cécité
now has a cooldown of 2 minutes (was 1.5 minutes).
• Cape d'ombre
now has a cooldown of 1 minute (was 2 minutes). Bombe fumigène
now reduces damage taken by allies in the area of effect by 20% in addition to current effects. Point sensible
now reduces the effectiveness of healing provided by the target by 10% (was 25%). Focalisation de l’ombre
now reduces ability energy costs by 75% while stealthed (was 100%).
PvP set bonuses have been changed:
- Vigueur is now the 4 piece set bonus and increases maximum energy by 30 (was 10).
- Breuvage mortel is now the 2 piece set bonus and its effects remain unchanged.
- now increases the damage the target takes by 20% (was 16%).
- Chaîne d’éclairs will now deal the same damage to subsequent targets as it does to the first.
- Lava Beam's damage now increases with jumps. Each jump increases the damage by 10%.
- Maître des éléments now has a 90-second cooldown (was 2 minutes).
- is now available to Elemental Chamans as well as Enhancement Chamans.
- no longer requires that the target be within the area of effect of Pluie guérisseuse.
- Pluie guérisseuse had its mana cost reduced by 15%.
- now increases spell haste by 5% and melee haste by 10%, instead of 5% each.
- Glyphe carbonisé now adds a 6 second cooldown to Purge.
- Totem rempart de pierre now absorbs 25% more damage.
- Flametongue now increases Éclair damage by 20% (was 30%), and Explosion de lave damage by 10%.
- Primal Earth Elemental and Primal Fire Elemental now deal 20% more damage.
- Explosion élémentaire now has a chance to increase the caster's Agility for Enhancement Chamans.
- Glyphe carbonisé has been redesigned. This glyph now causes the Chaman to heal for 50% of the damage dealt by .
- Unleashed Fury Flametongue now increases Éclair damage by 20% (was 30%), and Explosion de lave damage by 10%.
- 's duration has been increased by 25%.
- Explosion de lave base damage has been reduced by 33% but now always deals a critical strike. When cast on targets affected by , it now deals 50% more damage.
- Totem persistant no longer allows the Shaman to instantly destroy a totem to obtain a full 50% refund on cooldown. Any totems that have been destroyed or replaced behave as if the totem had been active for at least 1 second.
- When summoned, the Totem rempart de pierre has health equal to 10% of the casting Shaman's health.
- The talent Gardien de la nature now preserves the player's health percentage when its maximum health boosting effect expires.
- Soutien ancestral now copies 60% (was 40%) of the amount healed.
- now shares 30% (was 20%) of the healing received from , Vague de soins, or Afflux de soins.
now increases the Shaman's spell damage by 15% (was 10%).
- now increases the damage of Éclair by 70% (was 50%).
- now lowers the cost of shocks by 90% (still lowers the cost of other “beneficial, instant, damaging and totem spells” by 75%).
- Marche de l'esprit now has a 1-minute cooldown (was 2 minutes).
- Gangrarmure now reduces damage taken by 10%, instead of increasing the Warlock’s armor.
- Blood Fear has been replaced by Blood Horror. Blood Horror costs 5% health, has 1 charge, and lasts 60 seconds with a 30 second cooldown. While Blood Horror is active, melee attacks that strike the Warlock will cause the attacker to be horrified for 4 seconds.
- Ruée ardente now also prevents movement impairing effects from reducing the Warlock’s movement speed below 100% of normal, in addition to its other effects.
- The Imp pet ability Blood Pact has been removed.
- now increases Stamina in addition to Spell Power.
- Immolation now deals 20% more damage.
- Trait de l'ombre now deals 15% more damage.
- Succion d’âme now provides an absorption shield instead of healing.
- Sombre pacte now requires the pet to sacrifice 25% of its health to activate (was 50%).
- is now a passive talent, and its activated ability has been removed.
- The passive damage from no longer has a visual effect.
- Grimoire de sacrifice now increases the damage of abilities by 15% (was 25%) for Destruction Warlocks, and 25% (was 50%) for Affliction Warlocks. In addition, it now provides the spell Whiplash instead of Seduction when a Succubus is sacrificed.
- Grimoire de sacrifice now provides the spell Whiplash instead of Seduction when a Succubus is sacrificed.
- Glyph of Burning Embers has been removed, and its effects are now baseline for Destruction Démonistes.
- Glyph of Soul Shards has been removed, and its effects are now baseline for Affliction Démonistes.
- New Glyph: Glyphe carbonisé. This glyph increases the healing gained from by 33%, but the health is restored over 10 seconds.
- New Glyph: Glyphe carbonisé. This glyph increases the healing gained from by 30%.
- Glyphe carbonisé has been redesigned. This glyph now reduces the cast time of Affliction instable by 25%.
now causes the target to receive an additional 30% damage (was 25%) from Warlock's spells.
- Affliction instable’s backlash effect is now always a critical hit and deals approximately 15% more damage.
- The tier-14 2-piece set bonus now causes
- now have a new visual.
- Main de Gul’dan now deals 15% more damage.
- now deals 15% more damage.
- Feu de l’âme now deals 22% more damage.
- now deals 15% more damage.
- Wild Imp's Firebolt now deals 15% more damage.
- Conflagration now deals 15% more damage.
- now has a radius of 10 yards (was 15 yards).
- Incinérer now deals 10% more damage.
- The benefit of Haste from items and consumables has been increased by 100% for all Warriors.
- Tempête de lames now provides immunity to disarm while active.
- Avant-garde now reduces damage by 15% (was 25%).
- Exécution now deals 15% less damage.
- Sentinelle inébranlable now improves the damage reduction of Avant-garde by 10% for Protection Warriors.
- Onde de choc now has a 40 second cooldown (was 20 seconds), and striking 3 or more targets will reduce its cooldown by 20 seconds.
- Second souffle now generates 15 rage (was 20 rage) over 10-seconds.
- Porteguerre now reduces the target's movement by 50% for 15 seconds (8 seconds in PvP) in addition to its other effects. The 3-second stun/knockdown is now in the diminishing returns category for stuns (same as Onde de choc and Éclair de tempête), and not the proc stun diminishing returns category.
- now scales approximately 10% less efficiently with attack power.
- Éclair de tempête now deals 125% weapon damage (was 100%).
- now costs 30 Rage (was 60).
- Deadly Calm has been removed from the game.
- Glyphe carbonisé no longer activates from Deadly Calm, and now activates from Demoralizing Shout instead.
- Glyph of Overpower is now Glyphe carbonisé. It increases the duration of Par le fil de l’épée whenever Overpower or Entaille furieuse are used.
- Glyphe carbonisé no longer increases the damage dealt by Bond héroïque.
- will now heal the Warrior for 15% of maximum health when they have not slain an enemy (was 10%).
Taste for Blood has been redesigned. It now causes the Warrior to gain 2 stacks of Fulgurance (maximum of 5 stacks) when Frappe mortelle deals damage, 1 stack when the target dodges, and no longer interacts with . It now requires level 20 (used to require level 50).
- Heurtoir now deals 220% weapon damage (was 190%) and had its cost reduced to 20 rage (was 30 rage).
- Blessures profondes damage has been increased by 100% for Arms Warriors.
- Tourbillon now costs 20 rage (was 30) for Arms Warriors. The cost is unchanged for Fury Warriors.
- Overpower now costs 10 rage and reduces Frappe mortelle's remaining cooldown by 0.5 seconds.
- Mort subite now has a 10% (was 20%) chance to activate from auto attacks or Maîtrise : Frappes d’opportunité. In addition, using Exécution makes Overpower free for 10 seconds.
- now reduces the Rage cost of Entaille furieuse by 30 (was 20) and its duration has been increased to 15 seconds (was 10 seconds).
- The base damage of Heurt de bouclier and Revanche has been increased by 150%, but these abilities now scale approximately 10% less efficiently with attack power.
- Unwavering Sentinel now improves the damage reduction of Defensive Stance by 10% for Protection Warriors.
- Démonistes can now undertake a solo adventure that culminates with the ability to change the color of their Fire spells to appear Fel green. The quest begins for those Démonistes determined or fortunate enough to have laid their hands on the fabled Le Codex de Xerrath.
- Upon reaching level 20 and level 60, characters will automatically receive a new quest directing them to visit the racial riding trainer and mount vendors.
- Zandalari forces have begun scouting the shores of Pandaria, searching for the perfect invasion point. The Zandalari can be found in Étendues sauvages de Krasarang, Terres de l’Angoisse, Steppes de Tanglong, La forêt de Jade, and Sommet de Kun-Lai. Zandalari Scouts can be handled by 1 or 2 players, while elite Porteguerre zandalaris will likely require a full party of 5 heroes. Defeat Porteguerre zandalaris to gain special drops, including crafting materials, reputation gains, an achievement, and even the chance to get one of three new rare mounts!
- Galion now respawns much more frequently, but players can only receive loot from him once per week.
- Fite spectral porcupine fite! Three new spectral porcupine spirit beasts have appeared across Pandaria as tameable beasts, though taming them may provide quite a challenge.
- Familier - navrecornes have been added as a tameable species for Chasseurs that have learned the required skill. Aspiring Familier - navrecorne owners should seek out clues regarding these auspicious beasts.
Raids, Dungeons and Scenarios
- Many new Battle Pets and Battle Pet abilities have been added.
- Players may now participate in pet battle duels while in the Trône du tonnerre instance.
- Master Trainers in Northrend, Cataclysm, and Courageous Yon will no longer field pets with higher than intended stats.
- Kaliri brillant, Tentacule de jade, Chauve-souricette de Tirisfal, Luciole, Gruon de jade, Corbeau gilnéen, and Clampant du rivage are no longer available in multiple breeds.
- Reflection has been replaced with Deflection, an ability that always attempts to go first and causes the pet to avoid all attacks for that round.
- Idole d’Anubisath: Tempête de sable and Déviation have swapped ability positions.
- Eclair has been redesigned. It is now a powerful team-damage spell.
- Mr. Bigglesworth's Prowl has been replaced with a new ability, Ice Barrier, which blocks two attacks.
- Félin flammaré's Wind-Up has been replaced with a new ability, Flux, which deals damage to the enemy team.
- The Cerf-volant rohart has a new set of abilities that's more appropriate for a Cerf-volant rohart.
- Pets that had been affected by a crowd-control ability will now be granted Resilience, making them immune to crowd control for a short while.
- Volcan's damage has been reduced by 15%.
- Tombeau de glace, Trait d’élémentium, and Graine étourdissante's damage has been reduced by 25%.
- Geyser's damage has been reduced by 12.5%.
- Conflagration's base damage has been increased by 20% and its bonus damage has been reduced by 60%.
- Siphon de vie now heals for a flat amount instead of a percentage of the damage that had been dealt.
- Explosion des Arcanes’s damage to back-line pets has been increased by 20%.
- Supercharge now provides a 125% damage bonus (was 150%), and its cooldown is now 4 rounds (was 3).
- Horion de givre now properly chills targets of 2 rounds (was 4).
- Congélation now has a cooldown of 4 rounds (was 3).
- Morsure fantomatique's damage has been reduced by 20%. now has a cooldown of 7 rounds (was 3 rounds).
- Crâne fantomatique: Morsure fantomatique and Siphon de vie have swapped ability positions.
- Appel des ténèbres now lasts for 5 rounds (was 9 rounds).
- Blocking abilities that last for 2 turns like Decoy, now have a cooldown of 8 rounds.
- Feindre la mort now has a cooldown of 8 rounds (was 5).
- Rôder now lasts for 2 rounds.
- Surcharge de cristal now lasts for 2 rounds.
- Focalisation du chi now lasts for 1 round.
- Jeune fée fléchetteuse and Dragon féerique du Néant– Évanescence and Déflagration des Arcanes have swapped ability positions.
- Cafard du Néant is now a real roach and can now survive the apocalypse.
- Bandage de mascotte de combats now stack to 25 and are Bind to Account.
- Battle-Stones now have a chance to be awarded from PVP Pet Battles.
- Pets whose color schemes change each time they are summoned have returned. Older pets with this behavior now have it back, as well as some newcomers.
- Level capped players will now have a chance to each Breloque de bonne fortune inférieure after winning a pet battle versus a Pet within 5 levels of the highest level pet on their team. Higher level pets will offer a better chance to earn a Charm.
- Winning a pet battle versus a team within 5 levels of the player's highest level pet will now award player experience.
- Fleeing a pet battle will no longer despawn the pet that was being battled, but doing so will now inflict some damage on the fleeing pet battle team.
- Disconnecting from a pet battle will once again respawn the pets you were fighting.
- Elite Battle Pets have been added to the game world. These rare pets will spawn alone against an entire team. The Beasts of Fable taming quest will now become available from Gentle San or Sara Finkleswitch once Aki l’Elue has been defeated.
- Throne of Thunder raid bosses in Normal and Heroic difficulties have a chance of dropping items with the Thunderforged designation. Thunderforged items are 6 item levels higher than their Normal or Heroic counterparts and will drop more frequently in 25-player raids. For a more in-depth look at this change, check out this discussion thread.
- To encourage Raid Finder groups to persevere, each time an Raid Finder group wipes on a boss fight all players in the group receives a stacking buff that increases health, damage dealt, and healing done by 5% (up to a maximum of 10 stacks). This buff is cleared once the boss has been killed.
- Satchels obtained via the Raid Finder now have a chance to contain additional rewards, including: consumables, Spirits of Harmony, rare pets or mounts, and Raid Finder versions of Normal and Heroic difficulty zone drops that were previously unavailable from Raid Finder encounters!
- You can now earn bonus reputation for your first dungeon and scenario of the day. You can select which reputation you choose to champion by selecting it from the reputation panel on the character screen. When you queue for a dungeon or scenario, the UI will remind you which reputation you are championing and allow you to change the reputation from there. (You cannot change that reputation once you are in the dungeon or scenario.)
- On Normal and Heroic mode, zone-wide auras have been activated in Caveaux Mogu’shan, Cœur de la peur, and Terrasse Printanière, reducing the health and damage of all enemies therein by 10%. A NPC near the entrance within each zone explains this, and offers to deactivate the buff for the benefit of brave/foolhardy adventurers.
- All players who have defeated Will of the Emperor, Grande impératrice Shek’zeer, and/or Sha of Fear prior to the release of Patch 5.2 will receive a Feat of Strength, "Ahead of the Curve," to mark their accomplishments
- Elders Lin and Liao in the Vale of Eternal Blossoms now offer Breloque de bonne fortune inférieure in exchange for Lesser Charms of Good Fortune. Mogu Runes of Fate allow for a bonus loot roll for Throne of Thunder raid bosses, Nalak the Storm Lord, and Oondasta.
- The maximum number of Breloque ancienne de bonne fortune a character can hold has been increased to 20 (was 10).
- The chance of getting personal loot in Raid Finder and the chance of a successful bonus roll in Raid Finder have been greatly increased for the following raids, Caveaux Mogu’shan, Cœur de la peur, and Terrasse Printanière.
- Lorewalker Cho has two new tales to tell: Une dague dans la nuit and Un peu de patience. Though his mystical story-weaving magic (and well, the Dungeon Finder), both Alliance and Horde characters are now able run these previously faction-specific Scenarios.
- Level 90 players that use Dungeon Finder to look for a random Dungeon or Scenario will receive additional bonus Valor Points upon completing specific Dungeons or Scenarios.
Siège du temple de Niuzao: 5 bonus Points de vaillance
- Scholomance: 10 bonus Points de vaillance
- Monastère des Pandashan: 15 bonus Points de vaillance
Heroic Pandaria dungeons now award 100 Points de justice
per boss. Gold drops for those bosses have also been changed from a static 50 gold to a 40-60 gold range. Less gold will drop in groups consisting of less than 5 players.
Scenarios now award 50 Points de justice
(was 25). Plateau du Puits de soleil
- The Kalecgos encounter in The Sunwell can now be completed by a single player.
- Season 13 has begun! With the start of the new season, Tyranical and Tyranical Elite gear are now available for purchase.
- Diamant primordial tyrannique is now available for purchase with Conquest Points. This new PvP-oriented metagem offers PvP Power and Resilience.
- Characters who have earned over 27,000 Conquest points during Season 13 will gain access to new vendors that sell Conquest PvP gear for Honor. These vendors can be found near existing Pandaria PvP vendors.
- Mists of Pandaria Season 12 Malevolent Gladiator’s PvP gear can now be purchased with Honor Points instead of , including weapons.
- All newly purchased Season 12 Malevolent Gladiator’s armor, off-hands, and shields will have an item level of 476 (was 483). Existing Malevolent items are unaffected.
- Balance, Feral, Windwalker, Retribution, Shadow, Enhancement and Elemental now gain 25% of the bonus healing provided by PvP Power (was 0%). Dedicated healers will continue to gain 50% of the bonus healing, and no bonus damage, from PvP Power.
- PvP trinkets that clear loss-of-control effects will now also clear these effects from the player's pet as well.
- For casters and healers, PVP Power is now split evenly between main-hand and off-hand in a manner similar to a dual-wield melee class. This change is retroactive, affecting Season 12 Malevolent and Malevolent Elite items. There should be no net change for any character already using a main-hand/off-hand combination.
- PVP Caster weapons in Season 13 cost 2250 (was 2500) and shields/off-hands cost 1250 (was 1000), to reflect the increased value of the off-hand slot for classes that use it in this manner. This change is not retroactive and applies only to Season 13 items.
- Characters that have attained requisite title levels (Centurion, Knight-Captain, Grand Marshal, High Warlord, etc.) through the Rated Battleground system will be able to purchase old PVP items requiring those titles.
Mantid Archaeology has been added. Players will be able to uncover common and rare Mantid artifacts.
- Players can purchase a Détecteur sonique d'artéfacts mantides to focus exclusively on Mantid digsites.
- The Carte de chroniqueur now randomizes all digsites in Pandaria, rather than just 1.
- Updates have been made to the “museum” at the Seat of Knowledge.
- New raid and PvP blacksmithing recipes have been added, and can be acquired through daily research of Lingot de foudraciers.
- Seasoned Blacksmiths will be able to find a way to create LLingot de foudraciers once their realm has unlocked the Thunderforges on the Isle of Thunder. These ingots will allow blacksmiths to recreate powerful weapons from the past, updated for Mists of Pandaria. These power weapons will be bind-on-equip and making them will take a significant amount of dedication.
- For blacksmiths who have lapsed in their trade (i.e., haven’t practiced blacksmithing since the Burning Crusade), there is a (not necessarily cost efficient) way to catch-up. Blacksmiths at your faction’s shrines in the Val de l’Éternel printemps will be able to teach you training plans for crafting common household items using Barre d'ectofer.
JoaillerieTravail du cuirCouture
- The chance to fish up Gourami tigre volant, Poisson-hérisson alpha and Pieuvre caméléon has been increased.
- Reputation gains from bringing rare Pandarian fish for Nat Pagle to examine has been increased.
- Players with a high fishing skill have a chance to fish up new pets. The Pet Journal has clues on where these elusive pets could be found.
- Fish of the Day: On any given day, there is a location in Pandaria teeming with a type of Pandaren fishing pool.
- New raid and PvP recipes have been added, and tailors can acquire these new recipes via the daily Imperial Silk cooldown.
- Transmogrification rules have been broadened for several weapon types.
Two-handed axes, maces, and swords can be Transmogrified to each other.
One-handed axes, maces, and swords can be Transmogrified to each other.
Staves and polearms can be transmogrified to each other.
The ethereals that offered to upgrade items using Valor or Justice points have departed Azeroth for the moment. They may yet return in a future patch.
The cost of Points de vaillance
gear introduced in patch 5.0 has been reduced by 50%.
The cost ofPoints de vaillance
gear introduced in patch 5.1 has been reduced by 25%. Éclat céleste
s are now Bind on Account.
Adventurers can now upgrade old heirlooms by turning in the item and paying Justice Points or Darkmoon Prize Tickets, converting them into versions that provide benefits up to level 85. Note, the upgrade process will remove all enhancements on the heirloom.Item Enhancements
- Dancing Steel now has a 15% increased chance to activate.
- Seed bags have been added, that allow planting of crops 4 plots at a time.
- Yoon's Mailbox has been renamed to Sunsong Ranch Mailbox.
- The yield from special crops has been improved to make farming them competitive with gathering these items out in the world.
- Running the Charrue de maître across underground Virmen will cause them to pop out of the ground at 30% health and stunned.
- Wild Crops will now occur less often.
- The Reputation panel on the character screen will now let players know which reputations they have purchased and used Grand Commendations for.
- There is now an option to show absorb effects (such as Power Word: Shield) on player, target, party and raid frames. This feature is currently enabled if you turn on the predictive healing option. Unlike predictive healing, absorb effects will display for enemy targets.
It is no longer possible for a weaker application of to overwrite a stronger one.
- It is no longer possible to refresh Inquisition to a lower duration.
- The cooldown of Cautérisation will now properly reset upon entering an Arena.
- Taming the World now lists its reward correctly in the Achievements pane.
- Fixed an issue that would cause command-left-click to occur as right-click while using trackpad functionality.
- The Logitech LCD applet for G19/G15 keyboards will now launch with the 64-bit client.