Updated February 17 – 6:00 p.m. PSTPlease note: the following changes reflect a work in progress, are subject to change, and are not the final update notes for this patch.
World of Warcraft Version 9.0.5
Druid Monk Paladin Protection Prêtre
- Demon Hunter
Chaos délié (Talent) damage increased to 500% (was 300%).
Carapace spirituelle (Talent) now absorbs 80% of healing done (was 100%) and the absorption limit is now based on the caster's Spell Power rather than maximum Health.
- Hymne divin increases healing taken by 4% (was 10%) for 15 seconds (was 8 seconds). Stacks up to 5 times (was no stacks).
Chaman Elemental Amélioration Démoniste
Level 56: New Passive: Cut to the Chase – Envenimer extends the duration of your Taillade and Dice by up to 3 seconds per combo point spent.
- Taillade and Dice (Rank 2) removed.
- Blessures venimeuses now restores 8 Energy (was 7).
Summon Dreadstalkers, Demonic Tyrant, Vilefiend, Nether Portal demons, and Grimoire : Gangregarde will now listen to primary pet commands.
Covenants Lien de l'âmes Anima Conductor: Flowing Power – Maison des Rituels
Faë nocturnes Classes Demon Hunter Intermédiaires Druid
- Skelton Command now summons a skeleton when Chair recomposée's passive effect consumes a corpse. This effect has a 5 second cooldown between summoning skeletons.
Intermédiaires Chasseur Mage Monk Paladin Prêtre Intermédiaires Voleur
- Covenant Abilities
Essaim adaptatif (Nécro-seigneurs) damage and healing increased by 25% and the effectiveness of periodic effects increased to 25% (was 20%). The effectiveness of periodic effects increased to 35% for Balance Druids.
- Covenant Abilities
(Venthyrs) no longer costs Energy (was 20 Energy), duration reduced to 12 seconds (was 20 seconds), Haste is now granted immediately, and no longer has a second activation. 's initial damage increased by 270%, additional damage from spending combo points increased by 160%, and deals damage 1 time upon use (was 3).
Chaman Démoniste Guerrier
- Marques de fouet (Venthyrs) now causes 4 additional lashes (was 2). This will allow the Rogue to start at 5% Haste upon activation.
- Covenant Abilities
Bannière du conquérant (Nécro-seigneurs) has been redesigned – Brandish the Conqueror's Banner, granting 400 Mastery and 30% increased movement speed to you and your 2 nearest allies and preventing movement speed from being reduced below 100%. The cooldown is now 2 minutes (was 3 minutes), duration is now 15 seconds (was 20 seconds), and the Rage generation is now 4 Rage per second for Arms and Protection, and 6 Rage per second for Fury.
Dungeons and Raids Profondeurs Sanguines
- General Kaal's Gauntlet
Stonewall Gargons no longer trigger the Necrotic Affix.
- Engrenage acquired from Clé mythique dungeons are now upgradable with Valor, a new currency that is earned from completing Clé mythique dungeons and covenant Appels. There is a maximum amount of Valor that can be earned each week and gear that dropped before the patch are unable to be upgraded.
200 Item Level: Initial item upgrade level.
- 207 Item Level: Requires the Keystone Explorer achievement – Earned by completing all eight Shadowlands dungeons at Mythic 5 or higher, within the time limit.
- 213 Item Level: Requires the Shadowlands Keystone Conqueror achievement – Earned by completing all Shadowlands dungeons at Mythic 10 or higher, within the time limit.
- 220 Item Level: Requires the Shadowlands Keystone Master achievement – Earned by completing all Shadowlands dungeons at Mythic 15 or higher, within the time limit.
Completing a Clé mythique
dungeon after the timer has ended will now reward a second item. The item level of the second item will be slightly lower (e.g. finishing a Mythic 7 Keystone dungeon, but not completing the timer now rewards the party with a 200 iLvl item and a 197 iLvl item. La grande chambre forte
raid loot requirements is now defeat 3/6/9 raid bosses (was 3/7/10).
s now also drop in Château Nathria
Once players reach 40 Renom
with their Covenant, the weekly quest to gather 1000 Anima
will now award you with 1500 gold.
Once players have recruited the maximum amount of Ames
for their Covenant, your weekly quest to rescue Ames
from the Maw will now award you with 500 Anima