- The Achievement “J’ai vu Solis” should now be awarded to participating players as expected.
- Demon Hunters can no longer go beyond the expected boundaries of the Temple de Kotmogu battleground.
- (Précision) now heals the Chasseur for 30% of maximum health and the Chasseur's pet for 100%.
- Salve now deals additional damage at 100% of Attack Power (was 75%).
- Murder of Crows (Précision) now deals damage equal to 162% of Attack Power (was 135%).
- Éclair de givre damage increased to 185% of Spell Power (was 170%).
- Rafale damage increased to 105% of Spell Power (was 90%).
- Pénitence damage is now 190% of Spell Power (was 175%).
- now heals 300% of Spell Power (was 275%).
- Mot de l’ombre : Douleur (Discipline) damage increased by 7%.
- Purge du mal additional damage increased to 48% of Spell Power (was 42%).
- Esprit dominant cooldown reduced to 2 minutes (was 3 minutes).
- Schisme now deals damage equal to 425% of Spell Power (was 400%).
Developers' notes: We recently identified a bug that was causing Discipline Priests to gain far more benefit than intended from caster DPS trinkets. While we do intend for Discipline to benefit from caster DPS trinkets (including through Expiation), and will be tuning those appropriately, we are slightly increasing the spec's damage to account for the bug fix. We will continue monitoring the issue.
- Couperet damage reduced to 142% of Attack Power (was 150%).
- Entre les deux yeux damage reduced to 85% of Attack Power (was 88.5%).
- Maîtrise : Assassin puissant now provides a damage bonus of 4% per point (was 3.5%) and a bonus to Agonizing Poison of 2.0% per point (was 1.75%).
- Plan élaboré now makes your finishing move grant a 15% bonus to damage (was 12%).
- Déchaînement de la vie increases your next heal by 45% (was 30%).
- Afflux now heals for 375% of Spell Power (was 300%).
- Afflux heals for 25% of normal value on full-health targets, if it has more than 6 targets.
Developers' notes: This does not reduce Afflux's effective (non-overheal) healing. In the future we plan to find a different solution, but we felt it was it was better to address the interaction between Afflux overhealing and Totem d’explosion nuageuse now, rather than wait to change it after it got more use.
- now does damage of 35% of Spell Power per tick (was 30%).
- Drain d’âme now does damage of 52% of Spell Power per tick (was 44%).
- Hanter damage increased to 700% of Spell Power (was 600%).
- Incinérer damage increased to 210% of Spell Power (was 190%).
- Players should now be able to see Archmage Khadgar during the quest “Ville assiégée” without leaving Dalaran and returning.
Player Versus Player - The following adjustments only apply to PvP abilities when used in PvP.Chevalier de la mortDruidDemon Hunter
- Implemented a fix for a bug that was causing a loss of sound with Creative SoundBlaster Audigy SE sound cards.
- (Tumulte) PvP Stat Assignment Adjustments:
Agility reduced by 10%
- Mastery reduced by 60%
- Critical Strike increased by 30%
- Haste increased by 30%
Developers' note: Chasseur de démons Dévastation damage overall was quite high, so we reduced the amount of Agility they receive in PvP. We also felt that their Mastery contributed too much to excessive burst, so we've redistributed their secondary stat budget, reducing their Mastery, but increasing their Critical Strike and Haste.
(Havoc) now grants 3 seconds of Voile corrompu
(was 1.5 seconds). Démons intérieurs
(Havoc) now grants 6 seconds of Métamorphose
(was 8 seconds). ChasseurMageVoleur
- Pillage d’armure (Outlaw) reduces the target's damage by 10% (was 20%) and increases the caster's damage by 10% (was 20%).
- Couperet (Outlaw) damage reduced by 15% in PvP.