Hotfixes July 14, 2021 Classes Paladin
- Fixed an issue where Résonance divine (Runecarving Power) was engaging enemies regardless of combat state.
Fixed an issue where Résonance divine's (Runecarving Power) targeting was not accurate.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Lumière sacrée from gaining the full benefit from the Paladin's Mastery bonus while under the effect of Faveur divine (PvP Talent).
Creatures and NPCs
Fixed an issue with Afflux vicieux (Runecarving Power) not always extending the duration of your Colossus Smash on the primary target while active on multiple targets.
Dungeons and Raids Sylvanas Coursevent
- Vendeurs for Warlords of Draenor Timewalking should now be active for the duration of the event.
Mythic+ Items and Récompenses
- Dispelling Mawforged Souljudge's Crushing Dread now dispels all stacks.
- Banshee's Plaie is now flagged to be a large aura icon on unit frames.
- Fixed an issue where a player could become stuck and unable to take an Champ revigorant until they reconnect to the game.
Vents de l’hiver
- Added a new reward to Archiviste Roh-Suir's vendor list that will reduce players' Stygie loss in Antre by 75%.
Developers' notes: As the denizens of Azeroth have progressed through Antre, they've gained powers to thwart most of the Geôlier's punishing effects, with the notable exception of losing Stygie upon death. We're making it so that players can now reduce the potential Stygie loss with a new item called Treatise: Bonds of Stygia in Mortals, which will be available at Tier 4 with The Archivists' Codex.
(Shards of Domination Rune Word) will more accurately record all critical hit values. So'leah
's Technique secrète
can no longer be used on players outside of the party or raid.
The Unchained Gladiator's Shackles of Malediction trinket effect can no longer be used while Maléficié
More of the newest additions to the Black Market Auction House have been added to the Conteneur du marché noir non réclamé
, including the Brutosaure de caravane puissant
Torghast, Tower of the Damned
- There are now additional safeguards to ensure players always get credit for completing quests and activating mirrors during the Venthyr Covenant Assault.