Hotfixes July 20, 2021 Classes Prêtre
Dungeons and Raids
- When Mass Dispel dispels multiple targets, the order of dispels is now random.
- Sanctum de Domination
Defeating Sylvanas on any difficulty will now always drop a Shard of Domination for players who do not yet have all possible Shards.
- Remnant of Ner'zhul
The pendulum around the Pénitence du roi déchu swings once again.
Items and Récompenses
- Fixed an issue that could cause small discrepancies in how Mythic+ Rating is displayed in different User Interface elements.
- Shards of Domination
Toucher décapant no longer incorrectly removes stealth type effects from the caster when applied to targets.
The amount of Anima
dropped by bosses in the Sanctum of Domination is now affected by achievements earned by upgrading your Covenant Sanctum. Traité : L’Étude de l’anima, ou comment ne pas en perdre une miette
should now work on Korthia
dailies, rares, and treasures as well as the Covenant Maw Assault quests.
- Developers' note: The original goal was for the Treatise items to give you bonuses when returning to the 4 non-Maw zones or to the Maw proper for the Stygia Treatise. Korthia was themed to be part of the Maw during development and so it was not included. However, since we didn't clarify that well and Korthia is abundant in Anima having not originated in the Maw, we are enabling this item's bonus there as well. Looking forward, the Traité : Les Nombreuses reliques de l’Ombreterre awarded at Tier 6 with The Archivists' Codex only works on the four original zone factions as a bonus to players who want a way to speed up their reputation with these factions.
The new socket adding item, Trépan modificateur d’alliage
and conduit upgrade item, Éclat de mort
should now be purchasable by all characters on your account from Archivist Roh-Suir once one character has reached Tier 6 Research. Rae’shalare, Murmure de la mort
is now classified as a Unique item.
Fixed an issue that was causing the Robe de l’aspirant désavoué
to not show up in the Kyrian Soulbind dailies or in the Transmog appearances user interface.Quests
- Resolved a number of issues with the quest "Les Nathrezims" in which Mal'Ganis was telling enemies in other player's experiences what to do. He has been notified to stay in his lane.
- Added a graveyard that is specific for the quest "Les Nathrezims."
Developers' note: This should eliminate the long run back to the quest if it is in progress and reduce some of the timing bugs that were coming up with Mal'Ganis' gloating moments.
Torghast, Tower of the Damned
- Fixed an issue where players who accepted a queue in the middle of flying to the Beastwarrens would be pacified until relogging.
- Completing the Adamant Vaults will now always reward Anima and significantly more gold.
- Bosses in the Caveaux Impitoyables no longer regenerate health after defeating players.