Flying on Draenor
Flying has been enabled on Draenor for characters that have attained the account-wide achievement, Guide de Draenor
PvP Mercenary Mode
Players will be able to act as a mercenary for the opposite faction in PvP whenever your faction is experiencing a long wait time to get into Ashran or unrated Battlegrounds. Agents of the enemy faction will appear in your base in Ashran (Stormshield for the Alliance, Warspear for the Horde) and allow you to enter Ashran or Battlegrounds disguised as an enemy player, and actually fight as the opposite faction.
While competing as a mercenary, players will automatically have their race changed into one appropriate for the opposite faction. Players will still be able to earn all the same rewards as winning or losing as their original faction (with the exception of faction-specific achievements).
Raids and Dungeons
New Timewalking Rewards
Timewalking Loot Changes
- Timewalking bosses who had unusual drops, such as Reins of the Blue Proto-Drake, now have a chance to drop those items when defeated while Timewalking.
Dungeon Finder Changes
- Completing a Random Warlords of Draenor Heroic dungeon after the first one now awards 50 Garrison Resources (up from 0).
- A’shran now has a deserter mechanic. Upon entering, players receive a 10-minute buff called Tour de garde d’A’shran. If the player leaves an A’shran match before this buff expires, a 15-minute debuff called Lâche will be applied that prevents entry into another A’shran match.
Legendary Ring Quest Line
- New weekly quests (such as La fuite des cristaux and Arrêt de travail) have been added to help players catch-up in earlier stages of the Legendary Ring Quest Line for Highmaul and Blackrock Foundry.
Events and World Environment
- Bonus Events now begin earlier in the week on Wednesday. End date remains the same so there's now more time to complete the bonus event! Check the in-game calendar for new start times of each bonus event.
In-Game World Events
- A number of improvements and new additions have been made to the Sanssaint and Voile d'hiver world events. (Datamined info here, includes Serviteur de Grognus, Pièce aux nombreuses faces, and Costume exquis : « Aile de mort ».)
- Hallow's End
Pets: Rat fantôme, Asticot fantôme, Tisseuse spectrale
- Toys: Pièce aux nombreuses faces, Sac d'araignées spectrales
- Wands: Nécrophage, Gargouille, Nérubien
- New holiday quests Éliminer l’équipage, Engrais fétide, Mutinerie sur le Désossé, and Purée de sprotchelins reward Fournitures sinistres which can be turned in for Garrison decorations.
- Disguises: Costume exquis : « Edwin VanCleef » and Costume exquis : « Aile de mort »
- Cartographers have been notified and corrected a spelling error on the world map.
Creatures and NPCs
Behind the doors of the outdoors version of Citadelle des Flammes infernales
awaits a new rare elite with a special drop for world PvP enthusiasts, the Botterang à bout cranté
should now be correctly immune to being trapped by Piège de Fer mortel
- The maximum size of a mount is now capped at 150% of base size for cosmetic effects.
- Tooltips for items that have been empowered or created by Baleful tokens now have a Baleful and/or Empowered tag.
- Baleful rings, neck trinkets, and cloaks should now always create an item that has Bonus Armor for Tanking loot specializations, and Spirit for Healing loot specializations.
- Brasero de l'Éveil should no longer despawn at the end of a raid encounter without resurrecting a raid or party member.
- Médaillon de la Légion is now only usable on Draenor.
- Rênes de serpent-nuage de rubis fulminant no longer has a reputation requirement with The August Celestials to learn.
- Fixed an issue with Insigne de domination de gladiateur farouche's tooltip.
Shipyard and Naval Missions
- Ship equipment items now have "Naval Equipment" in the item tooltip, enabling it to be searchable through the bag search UI.
- Fixed an issue where completing a naval mission at the Naval Command Table did not cause the Garrison Report icon to stop blinking.
- Target marker icons have been disabled in public chat channels.
- There is now an option to disable Adventure Guide alerts in the Interface options menu, under display settings.
- Torrent arcanique now Silences all enemies in an 8 yard radius for 3 seconds (up from 2 seconds), and cooldown has been reduced to 1.5 minutes (down from 2 minutes).
- Solidité now reduces the duration of Stun effects by an additional 20% (up from 15%).
- Le déhanché troll now reduces the duration of all movement impairing effects by 20% (up from 15%). Trolls still be flippin' out mon!
- Choc martial
now stuns enemies for 3 seconds (up from 2 seconds), and now has a reduced cooldown of 1.5 minutes (down from 2 minutes), and cast time is no longer increased by damage (via spell pushback).
- Toucher du tombeau now scales its damage based on 50% of the character's Attack Power or Spell Power, whichever is greater.
Class Please note that tooltip description for the following Moine abilities will be inaccurate. This will be corrected in a future patch.Windwalker
Affliction Armor Sets
Corruption now deals 10% less damage in PvP combat.
- Tier-18 4-piece set bonus for Fury Warriors now reduces the cooldown of Témérité by 30 seconds (up from 25 seconds).