Karazhan Mythic Dungeon
Trial of Valor Raid
- Short questline leading into the raid.
- New World Quests: Kvaldir landing sites.
The Nighthold Raid
New World Quests
- Falcosaurs Swarm! -- The coastline of the Broken Isles is under assault from an invasive, predatory species, and they're breeding out of control!
- Falcosaurs drop Œuf de falcosaures and Falcosaur Feathers, reagents for new and Cuisine recipes available from Gardiennes faction at Honored and Revered.
- Find and raise your Orphaned Falcosaur pet, leading to an exclusive new mount.
New World Event Area
Class ChangesChevalier de la mort
- Return to Alcaz Isle - Dr. Weavil and the Drudge Gnomes
- Get to the bottom of Dr. Weavil's insidious plans on Alcaz Isle.
- Rewards include the Gros pistolet à rayon rouge toy for everyone and tamable mechanical spiders for Chasseurs.
Chasseur de démons
- Onde gelée now triggers if you have fewer than 2 full Runes (was 1).
- Onde gelée damage reduced to 60% of Attack Power (was 72%).
- Avancée glaciale now hits targets in melee range more reliably.
Abilities learned have been spaced out:Druide
- Mastery: Harmony now includes Régénération frénétique.
- Don d’Ysera will only heal party or raid members.
- now copies 25% of the crit heal (was 50%).
- Graines de l’Arbre-Monde now increases that amount by 8%/point (was 10%).
- Prompte guérison healing increased to 770% of Spell Power (was 700%).
- (Balance, Guardian, Feral) Druids how have Rétablissement in place of .
- Rétablissement is castable in Forme de sélénien.
- Talents, artifact traits, and legendaries have been updated to affect Rétablissement where appropriate.
- (Restoration) Rétablissement has 40% additional chance to crit (was 60%).
- Activating Incarnation no longer triggers a global cooldown for any spec.
- Incarnation: Chosen of Elune once again provides the armored Moonkin model.
- Gardien galactique:
Now causes Moonfire to generate 10 Rage (was 15).
- Now increases its direct damage by 300%.
- Now has a power aura.
New Hunter talent (replacing Célérité
- no longer ignores tanks (including self)
- In talent trees, Palefroi divin for Holy and Retribution, and Blessing of Salvation for Protection have been replaced with a new talent:
Cavalier: Palefroi divin now has 2 charges.
- Colère divine now deals 200% of your missing health in damage to 4 nearby enemies, up to 120% of your maximum health.
- Lame de courroux has been redesigned: (Passive) Your auto attacks have a chance to reset the cooldown of Lame de justice.
- has been redesigned: Replaces Avenging Wrath. (Instant -2 minute cooldown) Profoundly empowers your Jugement for 20 seconds.
- While empowered, Jugement generates 1 Holy Power, has a 75% reduced cooldown, and increases your damage and healing by 3%, stacking up to 15 times.
- Peau de démon and Cercle démoniaque have swapped talent locations.
- Dévorer la magie has returned for Felhunters.
- Affliction instable now overlaps when cast multiple times, rather than "rolling" any remaining damage into the new cast. This does not change the total damage dealt by multiple casts, but makes it easier for players to see the strength of an Unstable Afﬂiction on a given target.
- Horreur confondante trait redesigned: its buff causes your next Unstable Afﬂiction to deal (32% Spell Power) Shadow damage instantly. stacking up to 5 times
- (Afﬂiction) Soul Efﬂgy is now immune to AOE damage.
- (Demonology) Renforcement démoniaque now increases health by 20% (was 50%).
- (Demonology) Thal'kiel's consumption deals damage equal to 8% of pet health (from 6%).
- now affects party and raid members only.
In this patch, a large number of changes are made to improve the order and flow of abilities gained while leveling all classes.
- In many cases, the level 1-10 abilities that introduce the class have changed.
- Many special bonuses and features for class abilities are now granted by upgrades that are learned at a later level.
- This applies to every spec for every class other than Chevalier de la mort and Demon Hunters.
Druids below level 10 now use Colère and Éclat lunaire as their primary damage abilities, rather than Lambeau and .
- While Châtiment will still be the first spell given to Prêtres at level 1, the added absorb shield effect will be an upgrade learned by Discipline at level 36, as the purpose of that effect is to add to healing in group content
- Voleurs will start leveling with an ability that attacks with one weapon and generates one combo point. Voleurs who choose Assassination specialization will replace that ability with Estropier at level 40.
Player Versus Player
- Honor talents will no longer be lost when a player chooses to Prestige.
- Players will receive gold or artifact power in lieu of honor talents at higher prestige levels.
- The quality of items rewarded from skinnish and random battlegrounds now increases based on the player's Honor Level.
- Players will no longer receive a bonus piece of gear based on their rating for the ﬁrst two wins in each rated bracket (2v2. 3v3, 1Ov1O).
- Players will now receive a bonus piece of gear based on their best rating from the previous week for each rated bracket (2v2, 3v3, 10v10).