The combo is built around Instincts magistraux
and Esprit décidé
. Two Azerite traits that grant you a bunch of stats. The thing that makes it all work, is that those traits are active even when you change your specialization. They are not nerfed in PvP if you stack them up before you enter PvP combat.
Important to know, is there are really few chestpieces with this trait setup. I had to go back to Béhémoth des flots noirs
to get a chest from him!
Thanks to our stats being increased by this, we choose to use low ilvl gear on most other slots, to increase our damage from PvP scaling by about 50%.
If you were to have access to Corruptions (which I didn't) using good ilvl gear filled with Masterful would probably give you more DMG.
Haste is really important for this combo, we need a lot of haste both to stack up our Esprit décidé
, while also having a low GCD on our Éruption stellaire
I used a set with as much haste as I could get (about 30%) and also the Tol Dagor haste trinket, Mèche de la mageflamme
. Maillet des peaux tempétueuses
is a reusable Leatherworking Drum. This was a necessity. Because no other drums are able to persist through changing Specialization.
We also need to quickly fill up our Astral Power when we respec into Balance. We are going to use an old Tomb of Sargeras set bonus (Item - Druid T20 Balance 2P Bonus
) that makes us reach 130 total Astral Power and boost our crit dmg by 30%. Whenever this set bonus is activated, you instantly gain 30 Astral Power. Then we use Alignement céleste
for 40 more Astral Power.
We are going to swap our talent into Incarnation : Appelé d’Élune
to be able to use our main cooldown AGAIN which will grant us another 40 Astral Power.
We then finally use Force de la nature
and Fureur d’Élune
(on any NPC) this will make us reach 130 Astral Power as well as obtaining 10 additional Astral Power over 2 seconds. Which is perfect since the GCD cap makes 3 Éruption stellaire
s take 2.25 seconds in total.
We just need to be lucky and get 1 Souvenir des rêves lucides
proc to have enough Astral Power to use a 4th Éruption stellaire
Then finally we obtain Bottes-fusées extrêmes
as well as Carillon à vent yaungol
to make us move almost as fast as our Éruption stellaire
s (so they arrive as close to each other as possible).Full Combo:
- Be in Guardian or Feral spec and use Instincts de survie, Tome de l'esprit tranquille and then swap into Restoration
- When you are Restoration, use Innervation, Maillet des peaux tempétueuses and spam Récupération.
- After you gotten your Lively Spirit stacks, swap into Balance spec.
- Now you use Alignement céleste, followed by talent swap and use Incarnation : Appelé d’Élune. Then you swap into your Tomb of Sargeras set bonus as well as low ilvl gear (if you are going for PvP scaling)
- Force of Nature, Fury of Elune on an NPC, then Blood of the Enemy, Bottes-fusées extrêmes, spam Éruption stellaires and your stun trinket to rush anyone down! Also pray for a crit, since they will do MASSIVE damage with Sang de l’ennemi along with the Tomb of Sargeras set bonus.