Thank you, Monk community, for your patience throughout Shadowlands development. We're especially grateful for the many detailed bug reports that Monk testers have submitted.In this week's build, you'll see a number of updates to Monk leveling rewards. These include several spell upgrades, as well as the removal of Ambidextrie
and 2-handed requirements for Poings de fureur
(Windwalker) and Frappe du voile noir
(Brewmaster). We also performed a pass on all of the celestial invocation spells, adding Rank 2 upgrades for each and re-designing Invocation de Yu’lon, le Serpent de jade
and Invocation de Chi Ji, la Grue rouge
Level 58 – Invocation de Niuzao, le Buffle noir
– Rank 2
- The damage of Niuzao's Piétinement is now increased by 25% of the Report damage you have purified in the last 5 seconds.
Level 58 – Invocation de Xuen, le Tigre blanc
– Rank 2
- Xuen strikes your enemies with Empowered Tiger Lightning every 8 seconds, dealing 10% of damage you have dealt to those targets in the last 8 seconds.
Level 34 - Invocation de Yu’lon, le Serpent de jade
Level 45 – Invocation de Chi Ji, la Grue rouge
- Mana cost reduced to 5% base Mana (was 10%).
- Chi'Ji is now assists the Monk and deals melee damage.
- While Chi'Ji is active, your Physical attacks cause Chi'Ji to heal up to 3 injured allies with a Gust of Mist, and reduce the cast time of your next Brume enveloppante by 33%, stacking 3 times.
- Chi'Ji's Gust of Mist currently heals for 200% of a normal mastery heal.
- Activating Invocation de Chi Ji, la Grue rouge clears the Mistweaver of all movement impairing (snare, root) effects, and provides immunity to these effects for the duration.
Level 58 – Invocation de Yu’lon, le Serpent de jade
– Rank 2
- Yu’lon and Chi Ji now heal up to 5 nearby targets with Enveloping Breath when you cast Brume enveloppante, healing over 6 seconds, and increasing the healing they receive from you by 10%.
We've been working hard to address the many bugs that have been submitted, with a focus on those bugs that are impacting testing, and we expect to have Monk testing in a much better place with next week's build of the Shadowlands Beta (the first week of September).Our goal is to make use of the feedback we've received here and elsewhere, with respect to Covenant class abilities, core class abilities, and legendaries. Thank you for your commitment to providing us with so much valuable information. Please look for more updates next week!