Chevalier de la mortChasseur
- Healing abilities and spells which automatically pick targets now follow consistent rules for targetting logic. Targets with lower % health will be preferred, and players are weighted more heavily than pets.
- Players with full health no longer count towards the cap for area-of-effect healing abilities and spells.
- The following summoned pets/totems will now chain cast their spells with no delay between casts, allowing them to cast their spells more frequently in the same amount of time.
Chevalier de la mort: Gargoyle
- Druide: (Balance, Restoration), (Symbiosis)
- Mage: Image miroir, Invocation d'un élémentaire d'eau
- Chaman: Totem incendiaire
- Démoniste: Doomguard, Terrorguard,
- Item Sets
PvP 2-piece set bonus has been redesigned. Using now causes the Hunter's PvP Power to increase by 800 for 6 seconds.
Lancer de shuriken now deals 100% more damage in the initial ranged attack, and energy cost has been increased to 40 energy, up from 20.
New Glyph: Glyph of Lightning Shield causes to reduce the amount of damage taken by 10% for 6 seconds after is triggered.
Porte des démons cast time has been reduced to 4 seconds, down from 5 seconds, and can now be attacked and killed by enemy players. Each gateway has 50% of the summoning Warlock's health, and 100% of their resilience.
- Creatures that are Level-90 and above now have a chance to drop Lesser Charms of Good Fortune.
- Rare spawns in Pandaria (except Zandalari Warscouts, and Zandalari Warbringers) and bosses in Battlefield: Barrens will now always drop Lesser Charms of Good Fortune.
- Bonus damage has been added to many basic abilities, at the cost of slightly reduced accuracy.
Check out Pet Battle Accuracy Changes in Patch 5.3 for additional details.
now deals 20% less damage.Partie de chasse
now has an increased cooldown of 4 rounds, up from 3 rounds.Battle PetsBattle Pet QuestsPvP
- Battle Fatigue now reduces the amount of healing and absorbs by 45%, up from 30%.
- PvP Power bonus to healing are now based on class and specialization.
Healing specializations receives a 100% bonus to healing from PvP Power.
- Damage specializations for Druids, Monks, Paladins, and Shamans receives a 70% bonus to healing from PvP Power.
- All other specializations and classes (including tanking) receives a 40% bonus to healing from PvP Power.