- Eau-de-feu des Tombe-hiver is a zone-wide drop from Winterspring that enlarges your character. This was removed for several patches, but is now back in game in 4.3. Eau-de-feu de Sombrelune does the same thing; it's from Caisse scellée fished up by the Darkmoon Faire.
- Marque du seigneur dragon drops from Seigneur Wyrmthalak. It puts a swirly shield around the user—a purple cosmetic version of Bouclier de terre, which lasts for 30 minutes or until 500 damage is taken.
- Messager du boulet de canon summons a cannon that fires at enemies. It drops from Willey Mutilespoir in Stratholme.
- Sac des six démons, a low-level world BoE, does a variety of crazy things—whirlwinds, explodes, summons a Felhunter, and much more.
- is a 100% drop from Don Carlos on heroic difficulty in Old Hillsbrad Foothills. It summons a coyote. He patrols the main road so it's possible just to zone in and kill him for the hat.
- There are two trinkets that summon tentacles in game: Tentacule de C'Thun vaincu and Étreintes de Yogg-Saron vaincu. These drop from C'Thun and Yogg-Saron respectively. They summon a tentacle that looks like one of the tentacle adds in the actual encounter. They do hardly any damage, but flop around with neat animations.
- Appel du dragon, a drop from Sunken Temple, has a chance to summon an emerald whelpling on hit. There are some other old-world items that have a chance on hit to summon quirky things: Lame noire de Shahram from Général Drakkisath summons a demon and Éclat d'Azzinoth from Illidan Hurlorage summons green fire elementals.
- Illidan also can drop Le crâne de Gul'dan which trails green fire behind your character's feet. There's similar TCG items: Voie d'Illidan for fel-fire and Sentier de Cénarius for flowers.Sandales de l'été will also set your feet on fire.
- Griffe gauche d'Eskhandar and Griffe droite d'Eskhandar can proc Appel d'Eskhandar, which summons a white tiger. Used to be a 4-piece set, but the cape and neck were removed. Weapons now drop from Magmadar.
- Huile éthérienne is an Alchimie recipe requiring 375 skill to learn. It turns the user translucent for 5 minutes.
- Potion d'illusion is a Cata-level Alchemy recipe that transforms the user into someone in very close proximity to them, including enemy players.
- Huile de pierre-profonde is an Alchemy recipe that freezes you in place and gives you a golden hue. It works on flying mounts and mid-air actions, resulting in hilarious tableaux.
- Huile de pygmée from Alchemy shrinks you, depending on how many you’ve had to drink. If you drink too many, you turn into a pygmy gnome.
- Archaeology has several items that result in cool character modifications: Pendentif de la tempête de scarabées creates a flash of lightning and an army of bugs when used, Arrivée des Naaru creates a dramatic scene in the background, Calice des rois de la montagne spawns a set of sword dancers that perform for you, Ensemble de statuettes de prêtre et de druidesse creates a bright green beam that follows you around, Corne à boire vrykule enlarges your character and gives them an ugly Northrend-era hat, and Miroir de l'âme de Bien-né creates a temporary mirror image of your character. New to Mists of Pandaria, Mannequin anatomique summons an anatomical target dummy and Statuette de quilen is a trinket that summons a Quilen.
- Épice de bébé, a reward from the Northrend cooking dailies, temporarily decreases the size of your target by 50%. Works on some bosses for extra hilarity.
- Two Northrend-era feasts change the size of the player: Petit festin shrinks the player by 30% and Grand festin increases the size of the player.
- There are several engineering malfunctions from using the BC-era transporters that last for an hour: some shrink or enlarge your character, while Scission d'âme : Bon gives a golden hue and Scission d'âme : Mauvais ! gives a shadowy effect. These last through death and work while mounted.
- Tablette de Ren Yun gives your character a red blindfold and mists up the screen for five minutes.
- Tabard du porteur de Lumière is a BoE reward from the Shadowmourne quest La rédemption du porteur de Lumière. Using the tabard grants the wearer Tabard du porteur de Lumière, a shiny golden light that lasts for 5 minutes.
- Bonbon à la citrouille de la Sanssaint is a reward from numerous Hallow’s End quests. They grant one of four buffs: Bonbon de la Sanssaint which turns you large and orange, Bonbon de la Sanssaint into a skeleton with underwater breathing, Bonbon de la Sanssaint into a pirate, and Bonbon de la Sanssaint into a levitated non-combat spectral ghost. These treats only last for 14 days, so be wise about using them!
- makes your character shoot rainbows; it’s a reward from Ouvrez-leur les yeux in Felwood.
- Trousse de premiers soins de Gus makes a nurse appear and it’s a reward from Gargantapide.
- Cor du traître summons a spectral Tauren and comes from La corne de discorde.
- Moulin à vent miniature, a play on Don Quixote, summons a lance and comes from La ballade de Maximillian.
- Réducteur de Torsaclef a reward from the hilarious quest Le jour où vint Aile de mort : ce qu'il s'est réellement passé, turns you bright red and large.
- Marmotte dégageable from Rongeurs enragés: Use: Summons a Puntable Marmot at target location. (10 Min Cooldown)
- Sac de frappe de navets from Reproducteurs en chef: Use: Summon a Turnip Punching Bag at target location for 5 min. The punching bag acts as a target dummy while it persists. (1 Hour Cooldown)
- Tonneau tirable from Trouvez Yi Mo: Use: Summons a keg that you can kick around. Careful though, contents may be volatile! (10 Min Cooldown)
- Crachoir de Chouchen from Le chef de raid Slovan: Use: Summons Shushen's Spittoon on the ground at target location for 1 min. Allies can click on the Spittoon to use it. (10 Min Cooldown)
- Baril explosif from Rigoler comme des barriques: Use: Roll an Explosive Barrel at the target, dealing 27581 to 82741 Fire Damage upon impact. (2 Min Cooldown)
- Bière de Jin Chaud Tonneau from Coincés: Use: Summon Jin Warmbrew's Keg, which allies can use to have a drink of his ale. (1 Hour Cooldown)
- Totem d'harmonie from La haine nous va si bien: Use: Summon a Totem of Harmony at the target location, illuminating the area for 1 min. (1 Hour Cooldown)
Raton laveur de jade from La sorcière de jade: Use: Summon your loyal raccoon friend. (3 Min Cooldown)
- Carapace de Gokk'lok from Promesses d’or: Use: Stand on a piece of Gokk'lok's shell. Moving cancels the effect. (30 Min Cooldown)
- Harnais de Ruthers from La foire aux bestiaux: Summon Ruthers, the bad yak. (30 Min Cooldown)
- Ecusson de commandant from Salut, commandant !: Use: Calls forth a Netherwing Ally to fight at your side. (10 Min Cooldown)
- Défenseur des Grumegueules from La racine du mal: Use: Calls forth a Timbermaw Ancestor to fight at your side and heal you. (10 Min Cooldown)
- Dernier œuf de Rhea from L'œuf grandit: Use: Calls forth Rhea's Child to fight by your side. (10 Min Cooldown)
- Commande de chariotte à vapeur endommagée from Les amis perdus: Summons a well-loved steam tonk.
- Un cadeau du Voile d’hiver leads to Cadeau du Voile d'hiver and Contrôles de minizep during Winter Veil.
- Rogues that have completed all steps of the legendary chain will acquire Crocs du père--that has an on use effect of unfurling wings and falling slowly to the ground.
- Ayla Ombretempête, accessible after completing Remplir le puits de lune, sells Calice du Puits de lune which summons a moonwell, and Flasque du Puits de lune, which summons splashing water.
- Varlan Hautebranche, accessible after completing Appeler les Anciens, sells Tronc de Dwyer which throws a large tree, and Appel de Mylune, which summons flowers and butterflies at your feet.
- Damek Barbe-en-Fleur, accessible after completing Des armes en rab, sells Boule de feu magnétique de Ricket which makes your character glow orange.
- Rosaire de Lumière, from Archevêque Benedictus in Hour of Twilight, has an on use effect that makes you kneel in place for 60 seconds channeling Rosaire de Lumière, as you glow golden. Great for paladins.
- Broche de Varo'then, from Mannoroth in Well of Eternity, has an on use effect that shoots out fiery tendrils from the user's weapon, and can chain between targets.
- Players can purchase Thé préféré de Ling Ting inside Brasserie Brune d’Orage which summons golden hoplings, gets you drunk, turns you green, or turns vendors shadowy. There are also brews which can be consumed only in the dungeon: Breuvage bouillonnant (lets you jump high, surrounded by big bubbles), Méchant lokdu (Hozen wearing a jungle hat), Bière à triple distillation (blurs the screen), Eau pétillante (bubbles and wine goblet).
- Fusil-dragon pandashan, Honored with Pandashan: Use: Unleash a gout of flame, dealing 1138 to 1256 fire damage to targets in a 10 yard cone in front of the caster every 0.5 sec for 4 sec.
- Pile de bambou, Tas de blocs de pierre, Tas de planches de bois, Honored with Pandashan: Show off your combat skills and break some boards.
- Sit down by Sheddle Cireluisante in Dalaran and he'll shine your shoes, giving you Chaussures brillantes!
- Réducteur de corps complets: This item greatly shrinks the player, while also reducing their run speed and damage dealt. It lasts for 3 minutes and is broken upon mounting. From Battlefield Barrens.
- Flûte de Xan'tish: These snakes follow the player for a minute--players can a variety of solid and striped snakes. Named after Xan'tish in Orgrimmar, whose pet snakes were taken away by the Kor'kron in 5.3.
You can even turn into inanimate objects. There are numerous quest-related items that temporarily turn you into objects as well, but the problem is that they only work when you’re in a very specific sub-zone and you lose the item once the quest is turned in.
- Ambre ancien, a Fossil archaeology rare added in 4.1, shrinks the player and entraps them in a block of neon orange glass. This block lasts through combat and damage.
- New to Mists of Pandaria, Ambre revitalisant encases the player in a block of amber--it requires Klaxxi exalted.
- Graine donneuse de vie are looted by Herbalists as they pick flowers. When consumed, it transforms the player into a common flower, renames them, and provides a quick supply of health and mana. People have used these in PvP to look hidden in the background.
- The Déguisement pour le Voile d'hiver, a holiday present for completing Stolen Winter Veil Treats, turns the user into a snowman with the aid of a Boule de neige.
With Mists of Pandaria's glyph revamp, minor glyphs primary had cosmetic effects.
- Glyphe carbonisé: Each time you activate a new Aspect, an animal companion representing that Aspect will follow you for 15 sec.
- Glyphe carbonisé: Teaches you the ability Fireworks. Launch fireworks from your gun, bow or crossbow.
- Glyphe de stature réduite: Slightly reduces the size of your pet.
Obtenir Wowhead Premium
1 $ par mois ou moins pour profiter d'une expérience exempte de publicité, débloquer les fonctionnalités Premium et supporter le site !
© 2020 Fanbyte