Blood, sweat, and tears stain the Arena floors and Battleground fields—a grim chronicle of the hard-fought battles many of you have survived. Once again, the time has come for the victorious to be heralded, and champions to be rewarded!Season 14 is coming to an end as early as two weeks from now. On that day, we'll begin the process of determining end-of-season reward eligibility, which could take up to two weeks to complete.Qualifying players should note the following in order to ensure you receive your just rewards:
- Please do not transfer your characters to another realm or faction until after Season 14 has ended.
- Award distribution for Season 14, including titles and mounts, could take up to two weeks after the season ends, though our goal is to finish in one.
- Only players who have a rating of 1,000 or better are considered when calculating rewards.
At the end of the season,
will be converted into
, and any Honor above 4,000 will be converted into in-game currency at a rate of 35 silver per point. There are a few other things to keep in mind once the season ends:
- The Honor Points cap will remain at 4,000.
- All Season 14 items will have their costs converted into equivalent to their previous cost, with the exception of any items that have a rating requirement.
- Season 14 items with rating requirements will no longer be available for purchase.
Season 15 Arenas and Rated Battlegrounds will begin approximately one week after the end of Season 14, and all Personal Ratings will be reset at the same time. Also note that Arena and Rated Battleground matches will not be available during the break between seasons. Once Season 15 begins, players will battle for the right to equip Prideful Gladiator gear, the most powerful PvP gear in game to date with an Item Level of 550.Lastly, as of the beginning of Season 14, PvP players no longer needed to join or create an Arena team to compete. You can find more information about this earlier change in our Patch 5.4 Arena Update