Patch notes for 6.0.3 Tomorrow, Garrison Missions Calculator, Artcraft: Level Design, New TV Spots
New TV Spots
Over the weekend, Blizzard released several new TV spots for Warlords of Draenor.
BlizzardYour airwaves are about to be invaded by the Iron Horde with our latest Warlords of Draenor commercials. Check them out below, but word to the wise: it’s best to try not to make eye contact.
Patch 6.0.3 Notes
Blizzard has posted the patch notes for tomorrow's patch 6.0.3.
World of Warcraft Patch 6.0.3Updated: 10-28-2014Note: For the rest of the pre-Warlords expansion patch notes, please see The Iron Tide: 6.0.2 Patch Notes.World Event: Iron Horde Incursion
- Characters that have completed the Iron Horde Incursion event can now visit a vendor near their faction's respective beachhead to purchase replacement quest rewards.
- Un rapport au roi/Avertir Orgrimmar: Characters with a healing specialization should now be able to select Totem de soigne-fer as a quest reward.
- Thrall received a reminder that he is currently still on Azeroth.
- Resolved an issue where certain helmets could incorrectly cause an Undead's jaw to disappear.
- Resolved an issue where skin color for Humain models were not matching up with their original counterparts.
- Resolved an issue that could cause characters to remain disarmed for an extended period of time.
- Chevalier de la mort
Souffle de Sindragosa now deals reduced damage to secondary targets. Damage to the primary target remains unchanged.
Rugissement sauvage should no longer incorrectly consume Augure de clarté's clearcasting effect.
- Resolved an issue where Déchirure refreshed through Morsure féroce was not extending its duration for the full amount against targets that were below 25% health.
The passive ability Sanctuaire, is now learned at level 10.
, , , Explosion de lave, and now costs 50% less mana.
was causing to heal for more than intended. Additionally, the glyph now increases the healing of by 2% (down from 5%).
- Grenouille gobeuse no longer drops the Nénuphar flétri.
- Boucher kor’kron Cleave ability should no longer deal an excessive amount of damage.
- Kor'kron Commanders with the Pas de l’ombre hémorragique ability should no longer deal an excessive amount of damage.
- Petite étoile de Fer should no longer be excessively noisy when their owner is on a mount.
- Le malfaisant démasqué: Resolved an issue where Samuelson Unmasked was dying too quickly to grant quest credit.
- Bourreau des basilics: Viande de basilic should be dropping again.
- Une petite bière: Resolved a number of audio issues with the quest.
- Sus au kraken !: Resolved an issue where Kraken de la mer Boréale was dying too quickly to grant quest credit.
- Sceau de guerre: Added a safeguard to prevent characters from completing the quest if they already have the maximum amount of Les sceaux de guerre.
- Looting bind-on-equip items should no longer automatically bind it to the character on Personal Loot mode.
- Resolved an issue where Guild Raid groups were not receiving credit towards Guild challenges on Mythic difficulty.
- L’Âme des dragons
Spine of Deathwing: Blood of Deathwing should no longer deal an excessive amount of damage.
Terres de Feu
Repaire de l’Aile noire
- Tranchetripe l'Indompté received a buff to increase his survivability.
Battlegrounds and Arenas
For players queued for Random Battlegrounds, the losing team should be receiving 45 Honor again.
- Resolved an issue where Windwalker Monks were unable to craft more than one item at a time using the "Create All" button.
- Serment du guetteur de feu should correctly have a 100% chance to grant Pièce sanglantes on PvP kills once more.
- Racine vivante du Cœur-sauvage's bonus armor provided by Bénédiction ursine for Guardian Druids has been toned down to a more reasonable level.
- PlayMusic API should now work correctly and be able to play MP3s once more.
- PlaySound API should now work correctly and be able to play MP3s once more.
- Resolved an issue where quest headers in the Quest Log may become stuck in a collapsed state.
- Game settings and macros for characters with names that contains an extended ASCII character should be saving correctly once more for users on Mac OS.
- Resolved a number of situations where the mouse cursor can disappear on Mac OS.
- Resolved an issue where multi-passenger vehicles entering your character's viewing area could cause them to be booted to the character selection screen.
- Resolved a client crash that can occur if a character logs out after copying a calendar event.
- Resolved a LUA error when selecting monitor 3 on systems with multiple video cards.
- Resolved a LUA error from using Command+M on the Credits screen on Mac OS.
- Resolved an issue with the skybox flashing on systems with multiple video cards.
À partir de moins d'1€ par mois pour profiter d'une expérience exempte de publicité, débloquer les fonctionnalités Premium et supporter le site !
|« Message suivant||Message précédent »|