- Shifting into Forme d'ours will no longer freeze resource decay for non-Guardian druids.
- Barrage range will now correctly match the range of the Chasseur's other abilities.
Developers' Notes: During the recent updates to Barrage, we discovered it extended approximately 2 yards beyond the range of autoshot and other abilities. We're changing it to more closely match.
- Soul Shards now regenerate to 3, while out of combat (up from 1).
Developers' Notes: As discussed in last week's Developer Q&A, warlocks (and Demonology especially) needed to go through several spellcasts in order to generate the Soul Shards required to cast the spells needed for them to operate at peak efficiency. In outdoor gameplay and against packs of enemies in dungeons, this often meant that combat was ending just as the warlock was getting warmed up. Allowing warlocks to begin combat with 3 Soul Shards instead of 1 should let them bring more of their arsenal to bear in shorter encounters.
- Menottes de carnage de Mannoroth now heals the warrior based on base Rage spent, rather than actual rage spent, to account for Rage cost reduction effects.
- (Arms) Frappe du colosse's cooldown reduced to 30s.
Developers' Notes: The cooldown on Frappe du colosse serves as bad luck protection against long streaks of Tacticien not activating. At 45 seconds, the worst case scenario of actually waiting for the full cooldown to elapse was a rare occurrence that was particularly noticeable (and frustrating) when it happened. At 30 seconds, the majority of the time Frappe du colosse will still reset before its cooldown elapses, but those unlucky streaks should feel a little better.
(Arms) Rage concentrée
's damage bonus reduced to 40% per stack.Dungeons
Maw of Souls ItemsNPCsProfessionsPvP
- Chance au tirage now properly increases pet and guardian damage.
- Violet Hold
Sael'orn will no long aggro players immediately when she spawns.
- Prison gangrenée will no longer target healers in Heroic and Mythic difficulty.
- Several followers have had the effectiveness of their abilities reduced against players.
- Fixed an issue causing some PvP World Quests to have invalid rewards for Honor level 50 players.
- Ombres vacillantes will no longer activate if the Voleur is capturing a point in Domination maps such as Bassin Arathi.
- The time between Joug-d’Hiver and Tol Barad battles has been increased to 1 hour.
- Skirmish victories now award 100 honor (was 50).
- The first random battleground win of the day now rewards a Soldat's Splendor (250 Artifact Power).
- On the World Quest “Course tellurique”, ley line nodes should now spawn more quickly as you go.
- Chevalier de la morts should no longer become stuck on “Les destriers des damnés”.
- Druids should no longer be stuck on “L’assemblée des Tisse-Rêves”.
- Players that manage to find themselves in the "Champions of Elune" scenario without a vehicle will now be teleported out after 30 seconds.
- Bind on Equip items have been removed as possible rewards from Expéditions.
Developers' Notes: As a player's own item level increases, the quality of many World Quest item rewards rises as well. However, when these items can circulate throughout the economy, they can overshadow other sources of loot, and crafted items especially. Expéditions should feel rewarding, but we want that to be because of a direct value to your character.
- The Warden Tower World Quests are now on 6 hour rotations (was 3 hours).
- Flétri in the Entraînement des Flétris scenario should now be able to throw rocks from point blank range. Ow!