New FeaturesNew Bonus Event - Mists of Pandaria Timewalking (Guide)
For players at level 91 and higher, a new Bonus Event every few weeks.Dungeons:New Timewalking Vendor on Timeless Isle, offering:Brawler's Guild Returns! (Guide)
After a quick break to mend some wounds and broken bones, everyone's favorite fighting series is back. A new set of challenging encounters are coming to town, and it's up to you to muscle your way past them for glory and prizes.New solo boss fights:Rewards:
Invites to the Brawler's Guild have been reset. Please look for a Invitation maculée de sang
when opening emissary bags or completing dungeons. If you just can't wait to get your invitation, you might want to fight the elite vrykul of Repos du bouclier
, who know a thing or two about brawling.New Micro-Holidays (Guide)
Many special days of the year are coming to Azeroth. Prepare to join everyone as, for one to three days, players celebrate unique occurrences such as the Naissance des hippogriffes
, Printemps des montgolfières
, and the Embarquement pour les Mille pointes
Updated FeaturesConnaissance de l’arme prodigieuse and Class Hall Updates (Guide)
New Bind-on-Account items
are available from the Artifact Researcher in your Class Hall. These items can be sent to alternate characters to immediately get them to higher Connaissance de l’arme prodigieuse
levels.For new players just reaching 110, there is a new set of repeatable quests that will allow you to immediately exchange Order Hall Resources for Artifact Knowledge up to Connaissance de l’arme prodigieuse
level 15.The time it takes to complete Class Hall research has been reduced. A shorter time to complete Class Hall research for Tiers 3, 4, 5, and 6 will make it easier to upgrade your Class Halls on alts and new characters.Find Premade Groups from the Quest Tracker
When you're looking for players that are doing the same World Quest, you can now easily search for groups in the Quest Tracker. For group quests, a small button will appear next to the quest name. For all other quests, right click the quest name and then click “Find Group.” This will automatically launch a search for groups of players who are doing that quest. If none are found, you can start a group with one click – all the details will be filled in for you.More Group Finder updates:
Legion Companion App
- A new option allows you to make groups only visible to friends and guildmates of people in the group.
- When searching for groups, groups who need your role (based on your active specialization) are sorted to the top of the list.
- You will receive a more descriptive message when you are declined when attempting to join a group that is full.
The Legion Companion App has been updated to support World of Warcraft Patch 7.1.5, including bug fixes and functionality improvements.New Legendary Items (Guide)
Many new and wondrous Legendary items
are now to be found in the Broken Isles. The hunt is on for new Legendaries for every class!Professions
- Many 3-star recipes have had their drop rates increased.
Marque de la prêtresse antique
- Four new neck enchants have been added. All four enchants have 3 ranks:
Rank 1 recipes can be purchased from a vendor in the Farondis Hub.
- Rank 2 recipes are found on creatures in specific Broken Isles zones (except Suramar), as long as you know the rank 1 recipe.
- Rank 3 recipes are found in emissary chests for those zones, at a 20% chance. The rank 3 recipe requires knowledge of the rank 1 or 2 recipe.
now heals for 400% of spell power. Marque de la griffe
now gives 1000 haste and Critical Strike (was 550 at level 110). Marque du soldat aguerri
gives 600 Mastery (was 300). Marque du Satyre caché
damage is now 200% spell power or 250% attack power, whichever is higher.Engineering
Added a new quest at level 110 for that rewards the recipe for a Batterie de Reeves rechargeable
. This item can be used once every 30 minutes and does not have charges.
Four new goggles have been added, with a base item level of 880.
Damage from the click effect for all Legion goggles is now similar to the damage from Charge de poudre à canon
, with a shared cooldown.
The damage for Tir à la tête
has been increased substantially. Inscription
- All Vantus Runes have had their benefit increased from 1000 Versatility to 1500 Versatility.
- The material cost of all Vantus Rune recipes has been reduced by half.
Guides: Blood | Frost | Unholy
Frost Unholy Guides: Havoc | Vengeance
Drain sanglant recharge time reduction per Bone Shield charge consumed increased to 2 seconds (was 1 second).
- Vers de sang' healing per bloodworm increased to 15% of max HP (was 5%).
- Buveur de sang total health leech increased by 130%.
- Bone Shield charges are now only consumed by melee attacks and Spectral Deflection.
- Tempête d’os heal increased to 2% (was 1%).
- Emprise de Fielsang cooldown now 2 minutes (was 3 minutes).
- Bourreau des cœurs bonus Runic Power per target hit reduced to 2 (was 3).
- Marche des damnés duration bonus increased to 100% (was 50%).
- Marque de sang heal increased to 3% (was 2%).
- Purgatoire cooldown now 4 minutes (was 3 minutes). This cooldown resets on death.
- Purgatoire now always lasts 3 seconds after it activates, even if you briefly go into positive health.
- Décomposition rapide now causes Death and Decay to deal damage 15% more often (was 50%), and Runic Power generation changed to 1 per second (was 15% more).
- Connexion runique damage reduction increased to 40% (was 25%).
- Emprise implacable cooldown reduction to Emprise de Fielsang is now 30 seconds (was 60 seconds).
- Tombe consumes a maximum of 5 stacks of Bone Shield, and now provides 6 Runic Power and absorb damage equal to 6% of your maximum health (was 3 Runic Power and 3% of health).
- Sang vampirique now increases incoming absorbs as well as heals.
- Volonté de la nécropole damage reduction increased to 35% (was 20%).
Vengeance Pointes acérées
Increased the damage of most Havoc spells and abilities by 10%. (Blade Dance, Chaos Nova, Death Sweep, Demon Blades, Demon’s Bite, Eye Beam, Felblade, Fury of the Illidari, Metamorphosis, Throw Glaive).
- Annihiler and Frappe du chaos damage have been slightly increased.
- Furie aveugle now restores 35 Fury per second while channeling Eye Beam, in addition to increasing the duration.
- Enchaînement du chaos now hits all nearby enemies, including the original target, for 10% of the damage it inflicts.
- Lames du démon proc chance reduced to 60% (was 75%).
- Appétit démoniaque now has a 25% chance to create a Lesser Soul Fragment with no cooldown (was a 50% chance, 15 second cooldown). Consuming a Fragment d'âme generates 35 Fury (was 30). Lesser Soul Fragments now spawn to the left or right of the Demon Hunter.
- Démoniaque now lasts 8 seconds (was 5 seconds).
- Instinct désespéré no longer replaces Voile corrompu, and now increases the damage reduction effect by an additional 15%.
- Barrage gangrené damage increased by 20%.
- Éruption gangrenée damage increased by 30%, cooldown reduced to 30 seconds (was 35 seconds), and the Fury cost has been reduced to 10 (was 20).
- Gangrelame's cooldown resets 50% more often for Havoc Demon Hunters.
- Premier sang bonus damage increased to 300% (was 200%).
- Maîtrise : Présence démoniaque now increases Chaos damage by 11.2% (was 8%), and per-Mastery amount increased accordingly.
- Némésis damage bonus increased to 25%.
- Marche du Néant no longer replaces Voile corrompu. Cooldown increased to 2 minutes (was 1.5 minutes).
- Déchirement de l’âme leech reduced to 70% (was 100%).
increases your Physical damage by 30% while Pointes démoniaques
is active (was 20%). Sigil de chaînes
cooldown now 90 seconds (was 60 seconds).
- Costs 10 Pain (was 30 Souffrance).
- 30 second cooldown (was 20 seconds).
- Base absorb (before fragments) and minimum absorb both increased by 50%.
now deals Fire damage (was Shadow).
now lasts 20 seconds (was 15 seconds), and heals the Demon Hunter for 20% of damage they deal to the target (was 15%).Guides: Balance | Feral | Guardian | Restoration Feral Guardian Restoration
Guides: Beast Mastery | Marksmanship | Survival
- no longer increases maximum Energy.
- now increases healing of affected spells by 15%.
- Puissance de l’archidruide radius increased to 20 yards (was 15 yards).
- Barrage no longer requires a target, and no longer deals extra damage to one target.
- Piège de goudron and Piège givrant are now available to all Hunters.
- Beast Mastery
Increased the damage of most Beast Mastery spells and abilities by 9%. (Kill Command, Cobra Shot).
- Aspect de la bête ferocity damage increased by 100% and tenacity damage reduction increased from 15% to 30%.
- Barrage damage increased by 80% for Beast Mastery only.
- Chasseur de gros gibier critical strike chance bonus increased to 60% (was 50%).
- Frappes de transfert damage bonus increased to 100% (was 50%).
- Tir de la chimère damage increased by 60%.
- Tir acéré cooldown reduced to 12 seconds (was 15 seconds).
- Pérégrin chance increased to 15% (was 10%).
- Hati base movement speed increased by 14% in all forms.
- Flèches multiples damage increased by 50%.
- Communion avec la meute chance bonus increased to 30% (was 15%).
- Ruée damage increased by 15%.
- Salve damage increased by 50% for Beast Mastery only.
- Voie du cobra damage bonus increased to 10% (was 8%).
- Visée damage increased by 35%.
- Visée now deals 100% increased damage against targets you have not yet attacked.
- Tir des Arcanes now damages for 200% of weapon damage (was 130%).
- Flèche noire now costs 10 Focus (was 40).
- Tir détonant damage increased by 50%.
- Tir explosif now costs 20 Focus (was 0).
- proc rate increased to approximately 6.5 procs per minute (was 5).
- damage increased to 550% (was 250%)
- Flèches multiples damage increased by 50%.
- Sniper patient now causes the bonus provided by your Vulnerable to increase by 10% every 1 second.
- Tir perforant damage decreased to 500% (was 675%).
- Tir perforant is now affected by .
- Sentinelle now has a 60 second cooldown, spawns a Sentinelle that marks all targets immediately and every 6 seconds for 18 seconds.
- Crotales cornus now generates 35 Focus (was 50).
- Focalisation assurée now activates after 2 casts of Arcane Shot or Multi-Shot in a row (was 3).
- Visée sûre now stacks up to 10 times (was 8).
- no longer affects .
- now has a 7 second duration, provides a 100% bonus to damage, and does not stack.
- Increased the damage of most Survival spells and abilities by 12%. (Carve, Lacerate, Mongoose Bite, Flanking Strike, Raptor Strike)
- New passive ability at level 44: Affût.
After 2 seconds, your Traps become fully armed, making them especially devastating.
- Piège givrant will not break due to damage for the first 4 seconds.
- Piège de goudron reduces enemies' movement speed by 70% for the first 4 seconds.
- Piège explosif staggers the target, causing them to miss their next melee attack.
- Piège d’acier deals 500% increased damage if triggered by an enemy that is not in combat.
, increasing Explosive Trap damage by 50% and additionally improving Affût
's bonuses to:
Aspect de la bête
- will not break due to damage for the first 6 seconds.
- Piège de goudron reduces enemies' movement speed by 90% for the first 4 seconds.
- Piège explosif causes the target to miss their next two melee attacks.
ferocity damage increased by 100% and tenacity damage reduction increased from 15% to 30%. Boucherie
damage increased to 620% (was 518%) and recharge is now 12 seconds (was 15 seconds). Chausse-trapes
damage increased to 50% (was 25%).Piège explosif
is now a targeted ability with a 40-yard range.
Farstrider talent replaced with Désengagement
no longer has a cooldown. Morsure de serpent
damage increased to 115% (was 87%). Chasseur de serpents (remplacer)
cooldown is now 120 seconds (was 90 seconds) Cobra cracheur
damage increased to 100% (was 20%). Bombe collante
cooldown is now 25 seconds (was 30 seconds) and delay 2 seconds (was 3 seconds)Voie des Mok’Nathal
now increases your attack power for 10 seconds (was 8).Guides: Arcane | Fire | Frost
- Ice Block’s cooldown is now 4 minutes (was 5 minutes).
- Rune de puissance damage bonus is now 40% (was 50%).
Increased the damage of most Arcane spells and abilities by 12%. (Arcane Explosion, Arcane Missiles, Arcane Blast, Arcane Barrage)
- Orbe arcanique damage has been increased by 477%.
- Armure du mage removed.
- Bouclier de mana trait renamed Barrière de force: Increases Prismatic Barrier size by 20/40/60%.
- Tempête du Néant damage reduced by 15%.
- Surpuissance now increases Arcane Power's damage bonus and mana reduction to 70%.
- Presence of Mind is now available at level 54, and is no longer a talent.
- Magie instable activate chance is now 20% (was 15%).
- Supernova damage reduced by 10%.
- New talent at level 15: Amplification
Arcane Charges increase the damage of Arcane Missles by an additional 15%.
New spell at level 26, replacing Barrière de glace
: Barrière prismatique
- Shields you for 1 minute, absorbing damage, reducing magical damage taken, and reducing the duration of all harmful Magic effects against you.
New talent at level 30, replacing Cold Snap: Bouclier de mana
New talent at level 30, replacing Cauterize: Sillage
New talent at level 75, replacing Ice Floes: Translation temporelle
- Barrage des Arcanes slows enemies by 50%, increases your speed by 50%, and has a duration of 5 seconds.
New talent at level 100, replacing Quickening: Flux temporel Fire
Peau de magma
- The damage done by most Fire spells has been increased by 27%.
- Répliques damage increased to 39% (was 34.5%).
- Blast Wave moved to level 30, replacing Cauterize.
- Cautérisation cooldown is now 5 minutes (was 2 minutes). This cooldown resets on death.
- Cautérisation is now available at level 52.
- Combustion adds mastery equal to 50% of your Critical Strike (was 100%).
- Brûlure contrôlée chance is now 20% (was 10%).
- Masse critique now learned at level 10 and gives a +15% chance to critically strike with spells. At level 65, also increases Critical Strike rating from gear by 10%.
- Boute-flammes now causes both Boule de feu and Pyroblast to deal a critical strike when the target is above 90% health (was 85%).
- Enflammé is now passive, reduces Explosion de feu recharge by 2 seconds (was 3), and increases its maximum charges by 1.
- Armure de la fournaise removed.
- Météore initial damage increased by 95%, and damage over time increased by 86%.
- Mirror Images’ Fireball damage increased by 122%.
- New spell for Fire Mage at level 26: Barrière flamboyante
Absorbs the next 700% of spell power damage you take.
- En mêlée attacks against you deal 50% of spell power damage to the attacker.
- 30 second cooldown.
trait now causes Blazing Barrier to reduce physical damage taken by 5/10/15%.
New talent available at level 30, replacing Cold Snap: Ame flamboyante
- Dealing Fire damage to targets within 8 yards of you refills your Barrière flamboyante for 40% of the damage dealt.
New talent available at level 60, replacing Vague explosive
: Fureur d'Alexstrasza
New Talent available at level 75, replacing Iceberg
: Vitesse frénétique
- Casting Scorch increases your movement speed by 30% for 3 seconds.
increases damage by 2%/stack (was 5%).
Increased the damage of most Frost spells and abilities by 12%. (Ice Nova, Comet Storm, Waterbolt, Blizzard, Flurry, Frozen Orb, Water Jet)
- New talent available at level 30, replacing Cold Snap: Isolation glaciale.
Barrière de glace increases your armor by 100% while active, and Ice Block applies Ice Barrier to you when it fades.
is now learned at level 52, and has been redesigned:
New talent available at level 75, replacing Ice Floes: Vents algides
- Your chilling effects snare enemies by an additional 15%.
At level 63, Blizzard (Rank 2) now causes the cooldown of Frozen Orb to be reduced by 0.5 seconds each time Blizzard does damage.
Blizzard no longer activates Doigts de givre
. Réaction en chaîne
now increases the damage of Javelot de glace
by 10%/stack (was 20%).Cône de froid
damage increased by 99%. Éclair d’ébène
damage increased by 22% and now grants Brain Freeze (was Fingers of Frost).
Frost Armor has been removed.Éclair de givre
damage reduced by 17%. Toucher gelé
is now passive, and increases Doigts de givre
proc chance by 40%.Pointe glaciaire
damage before icicles increased by 33%. Barrière de glace
causes melee attacks against you to snare the attacker by 50%. Barrière de glace
is now learned by Frost Mage only at level 50. Iceberg
is now available at level 30.Javelot de glace
damage increased by 34%.
It’s Cold Outside no longer gives Waterbolt a chance to generate Fingers of Frost.
Mirror Images’ Frostbolt damage increased by 80%.Rayon de givre
damage increased by 5%. Bouclier d’Alodi
trait increases Barrière de glace
size by 20/40/60% (was 33/66/100%).Guides: Brewmaster | Mistweaver | Windwalker
- Atténuation du mal now reduces all damage you take by 20% to 50% for 10 seconds, based on the size of the attack, with a 2 minute cooldown.
- Anneau de paix now forms a Anneau de paix at the target location for 8 seconds. Enemies that enter will be ejected from the ring.
The damage done by most Brewmaster abilities has been increased by 9%.
- Souffle de feu range and width have been increased.
- Mousse-tache now lasts 4.5 seconds (was 1.5).
- ' maximum bonus is now 75% (was 60%).
- New talent: Vitalité mystique
Report is now 40% more effective against magical attacks.
now grants up to 20% dodge and damage (was 15%). Éclair de jade crépitant
damage increased by 100%. Mistweaver Windwalker Guides: Holy | Protection | RetributionProtection RetributionGuides: Discipline | Holy | Shadow Rafale lumineuse
trait no longer affects Concordat des ombres
New talent at Holy Priest level 30:
Persévérance: When you cast Renew on yourself, it additionally reduces all damage taken by 10%.
Holy Priest now learns Prière du désespoir
at level 52. Bénédiction
's chance to activate has been reduced to 40% (was 50%). Piété
now additionally reduces the cooldown of Prayer of Mending by 2 seconds. Prière de soins
healing increased to 250% (was 200%). Prière de soins
now heals the target and the 4 nearest allies (was 5 random injured targets). Faites vos prières
(Artifact trait) chance to not consume a charge of Prayer of Mending reduced is now 6/12/18/24/36% (was 10/15/20/25/35%). Symbole d’espoir
duration is now 12 seconds (was 10 seconds). Shadow Déferlante d’ombre
moved to level 100.
generates 15 Insanité
if the target does not die (was 10). Mot de l’ombre : Douleur
now generates 4 Insanity (was 3). Mot de l’ombre : Douleur
(Shadow) duration now 18 seconds (was 14 seconds) Mot de l’ombre : Vide
now recharges in 20 seconds (was 30 seconds). Sombre dans la folie
now increases Insanité
gain by 100% (was 150%). Toucher vampirique
generates 6 Insanité
when cast (was 4). Toucher vampirique
duration is now 24 seconds (was 18 seconds). Éclair de Vide
now extends the durations of all of your active Damage over Time spells on all nearby targets by 3 seconds. Éruption du Vide
puts Void Bolt on cooldown for 1.5 seconds (was 3 seconds).
Void Lord has been removed. Forme du Vide
now increases Shadow damage by 20% (was 30%).Guides: Assassination | Outlaw | Subtlety
Focalisation de l’ombre
- Empressement haste per stack increased to 2% (was 1%). Maximum stacks reduced to 10 (was 20).
- Anticipation maximum combo points increased to 10 (was 8).
- Trompe-la-mort cannot trigger more often than once per 6 minutes (was 2 minutes). This cooldown resets on death.
- La mort venue d’en haut increased AoE damage by 20%.
- Feinte now costs 35 energy (was 20).
- Vol à la tire range increased to 10 yards (was 5 yards).
- Proie affaiblie damage bonus increased to 15% (was 10%).
- Voile de dissimulation is now available to all Voleurs at level 68.
The damage done by most Assassination abilities has been increased by 7%.
- proc chance increased to 30% (was 20%).
- Cécité is now learned at level 24.
- Crippling Poison slow reduced to 30% (was 50%).
- Poison affaiblissant is now learned at level 38 (was 24).
- Stratagème approfondi damage bonus to finishing moves reduced to 5% (was 10%).
- Plan élaboré damage bonus granted from finishing moves reduced to 12% (was 15%).
- Hémorragie interne total bleed damage increased to 144% attack power per combo point (was 124% attack power).
- Désigné pour mourir now grants 6 combo points with Deeper Strategem.
- Rupture has been updated:
The damage of the spell no longer scales up based on combo points spent. Now, combo points spent scale up its duration.
energy cost reduction for abilities while Camouflage
is active increased to 75% (was 50%). Subterfuge
damage bonus to Garrote increased to 125% (was 100%). Outlaw
Subtlety Guides: Elemental | Enhancement | Restoration
- The damage done by most Outlaw abilities has been increased by 16%.
- Empressement haste per stack increased to 2% (was 1%), and maximum stacks reduced to 10 (was 20).
- Anticipation maximum combo points increased to 10 (was 8).
- Entre les deux yeux no longer gains its 4x critical strike multiplier until Rank 2, learned at level 42.
- Déluge de lames damage to secondary targets reduced to 30% (was 35%).
- Deeper Strategem damage bonus to finishing moves reduced to 5% (was 10%).
- Porte-destin now reduces energy cost by 2/4/6 (was 3/6/9).
- Soif du destin now provides a bonus of 4/8/12% (was 6/12/18%).
- Marked for Death now grants 6 combo points with Deeper Strategem.
- Coup de pistolet now reduces movement speed by 30% (was 50%).
- Débiter now also grants 15% increased energy regeneration.
- Relèvement vrai no longer reduces the cooldown of Cécité, Cape d'ombre, or Riposte.
- Explosion de lave damage increased to 275% (was 220%).
- Salive embrasée haste is now 6% (was 10%).
- Totem de poigne de terre now roots for 8 seconds (was 5 seconds).
Élémentaire de terre has been updated:
Now has 400% of the caster's armor (was 200%).
- Now has 25% the caster's spell power as attack power (was 5%), and 45% for Primal version.
- Creates a great deal of threat to nearby enemies.
- Now has a duration of 1 minute (was 15 seconds) and a cooldown of 5 minutes (was 2 minutes).
Several Elemental talents have changed positions: Répliques
now refunds 30% of Maelström
(was 25%). Rage terrestre
damage is now 55% of spell power (was 50%). Séisme
duration is now 6 seconds (was 10 seconds) and damage per tick is now 50% (was 30%). Explosion élémentaire
damage is now 680% (was 525%). Explosion élémentaire
now provides a bonus of 2400 to a stat (was 1200). Furie-de-glace
damage is now 900% (was 180%). Totem de magma liquide
damage is now 110% (was 80%). Voie de la flamme
bonus to Explosion de lave
is now 10% (was 5%). Élémentaire de tempête
cooldown is now 2.5 minutes (was 5 minutes) and duration is now 30 seconds (was 60 seconds).
Storm Elemental Rafale de vent
damage is now 48% (was 42%) and Appel d’éclair
damage is now 96% (was 84%). Enhancement Restoration Guides: Affliction | Demonology | Destruction
- Cercle démoniaque duration increased to 15 minutes (was 6 minutes).
- Imp, Succubus, Voidwalker, Felhunter, and Felguard damage increased by 20%.
- Voile de mort healing is now 20% of maximum health (was 11%).
- Voile de mort now always heals you, regardless of whether the target is affected by the Horror.
- Récolte d’âmes base duration is now 15 seconds and maximum duration is 35 seconds (was 10 seconds and 30 seconds).
Drain d’âme is now learned at level 13.
- New Affliction talent at level 15: Étreinte maléfique.
While channeling Drain d’âme, your damage-over-time spells deal 80% increased damage to the target.
bonus is now 18% (was 12%).Grimoire de sacrifice
damage reduced by 25%.
New talent at level 30, replacing Mana Tap: Connexion surpuissante
- Connexion increases your damage dealt by 10% for 20 seconds.
cooldown is now 30 seconds (was 15 seconds) and Hanter
now also increases damage by 30%. Graine de Corruption
damage is now 215% (was 138%). Graine de Corruption
now costs 1
(was 4.5% mana). Dissémination
adds 2 targets (was 4) and no longer adds a
cost. Demonology Destruction Brûlure de l’ombre
now replaces Conflagration
, and now generates a Shard, plus an additional Shard on kill.
talents have swapped places in the talent tree.
The Déflagration du chaos
trait now also affects Brûlure de l’ombre
.Guides: Arms | Fury | Protection Fury Rage concentrée
has been removed. Lourdes répercussions
extends Maîtrise du blocage
by 1.0 seconds (was 1.5 seconds) Interception
now gives 15 Rage (was 10).Puissance des Vrykuls
now affects Thunder Clap (was Revenge). Jusqu’au bout
ignores up to 100% more damage (was 75%).
Ravager damage increased by 25%. Ravageur
increases your Parry chance by 35% (was 30%).Revanche
damage increased by 29%, and now has a chance to reset Shield Slam’s cooldown.Revanche
now has a 3 second cooldown, and costs 30 Rage. Dodge/Parry makes your next Revanche
now transfers 30% of damage (was 20%). Maîtrise du blocage
now costs 15 Rage. Coup de tonnerre
now generates 5 Rage, and its damage has been increased by 100%.
has been removed. Vengeance
now affects Revanche
(was Rage concentrée
now stuns for 2.5 seconds (was 1.5 seconds).
also reduces the cooldown of Rage de berserker
by 15 seconds.Class Halls
- The Pollen de fleur du soleil from the Druid Class Hall evergreen plant plots now provides +10% damage reduction for 1 hour (was +travel form speed).
- To allow more options in the gear your character equips, secondary stat ratings (Critical Strike, Haste, Mastery, and Versatility) now contribute less of their respective secondary stat per point. To compensate, the total amount of stats on all items above level 800 has been increased. Additionally, the stats on ring and neck slot items now increase more substantially with item level. As a result, overall performance should remain similar to how it was prior to Patch 7.1.5, but higher item level items will more regularly be an attractive choice when upgrading your gear, especially in the ring and neck slots.
- New item available for 200 gold from Draemus in Dalaran: Faveur du gardien de zoo
- Permanently enchants shoulders with the Faveur du gardien de zoo enchantment, allowing the wearer to obtain Pile de fournitures pour mascottes from the corpses of their enemies.
Legendary item adjustments:
Chevalier de la mort Druid Chasseur Mage Monk Paladin Prêtre Voleur Chaman Guerrier Démoniste
- Foulée d'Aggramar: Now grants movement speed based on Haste or Crit, whichever is higher. Additionally, the movement speed bonus now stacks with other movement speed bonuses.
- Cinidaria, le symbiote: Your attacks cause an additional 30% damage as Physical to enemies above 90% health and heal you for 100% of the damage done.
- Prescience de Norgannon: Standing still for 8 seconds grants you Foresight, allowing you to cast while moving for 5 seconds. This duration begins when you start moving.
- Prydaz, chef-d'œuvre de Xavaric: Every 30 seconds, gain an absorb shield for 15% (25% for non-tanks) of your maximum health for 30 seconds. Now has Critical Strike, Haste, and Mastery as secondary stats.
- Racines de Shaladrassil: Standing still causes you to send deep roots into the ground healing you for 3% of your maximum health every 1 second (was 4% every 3 seconds).
- Secret de Sephuz: Successfully applying a loss of control effect to an enemy, interrupting an enemy, or dispelling any target grants you 70% increased movement speed and 25% Haste (was 15%) for 10 seconds. This effect may occur once every 30 seconds.
- Demon Hunter
(Vengeance) Espauliers de maître des runes: Metamorphosis resets the remaining cooldown on all your Sigils and Empower Wards, and grants 1 charge of Pointes démoniaques. Now procs when Dernier recours (talent) procs.
- (Havoc) Colère des demi-géants: Demon's Morsure generates an additional 1 to 14 Fury (was 1 to 20). Lames du démon generates an additional 1 to 8 Fury (was 1 to 12).
- (Havoc) Sacrifice de Loramus Thalipedes: Damage increase per subsequent target increased to 10% (was 5%).
Player versus PlayerClass Adjustments Demon Hunter
- (Affliction) Chaperon de dédain éternel: Agony deals its full damage 10% (was 20%) faster.
- (Destruction) Pyrogénie d'Alythess: Enemies affected by your Rain of Fire take 10% (was 7%) increased damage from your Fire spells.
- (Destruction) Réceptacle des âmes: Casting a damaging Fire spell has a 10% (was 15%) chance to generate a .
- (Destruction) Entraves de magifrappe: Trait du chaos has a 20% chance (was 30%) to strike an additional enemy within 30 yards.
- (Demonology) Aigreur sin'dorei: For 25 seconds after casting Summon Doomguard or Summon Infernal, you and your minions deal 15% (was 30%) increased damage.
Haine infinie now grants 10 Fury (was 5).
- Œil de Leotheras now deals 6% of the target's total health in damage (was 4%).
- Rushing Vault and Pinning Glare have been removed.
- New talent: Origines démoniaques
The cooldown of Metamorphosis is reduced by 2 minutes, and now lasts 15 seconds.
- While not in Metamorphosis, your damage is increased by 10%.
New talent: Faille de mana
Rupture de mana
- You manifest a 6-yard-wide mana rift under the feet of your target.
- After 2 seconds, the rift erupts, dealing 8% of enemies' total health in Chaos damage, and destroying 8% of enemies' total mana (if present).
now deals 15% of the target's total health in Chaos damage. Total health in damage is increased by 1% per 2% of the target's total missing mana, up to 30%. Vengeance
Déluge céleste now increases the duration of Starfall by 100%, but you can only have one active at a time.
- Gardien céleste magical damage reduction reduced to 20% (was 30%).
New Talent: Maître changeforme
New Talent: Rapidité de Malorne
- Your Travel Form movement speed while within a Battleground or Arena is increased by 20% and you always move at 100% movement speed while in Travel Form.
New Talent: Frénésie déchaînée Restoration Survival
Mage Monk Mistweaver Windwalker Paladin
- Piège d’acier's out of combat Affût bonus deals 150% additional damage in PvP situations (was 500%).
- Lumière purifiante is a new honor talent replacing Cœur pur for Protection and Retribution. Lumière purifiante removes all Disease and Poison effects within 15 yards of the Paladin.
- Luminescence now only activates on heals cast by targets other than the Paladin.
Holy Paladin's template secondary stat distribution has changed:
- 125% Haste
- 75% Versatility
- 150% Critical Strike
now has a (35% of base mana) cost (was no mana cost). Sacrifice ultime
no longer cancels based on the Paladin
's health. Sacrifice ultime
's damage transfer periodic is now 4 seconds (was 12 seconds). Protection
Gardé par la Lumière
- Protection Paladin's template secondary stat distribution has changed:
- 200% Haste
- 50% Versatility
- 125% Critical Strike
now stacks up to 2 times (was 3). Gardé par la Lumière
no longer reduces the mana cost of Éclair lumineux
. Terre bénie
now suppresses movement speed reductions while allies are standing in your Consecration. Palefroi de gloire
increases the duration of Divine Steed by 2 seconds (was 4). Retribution
Dôme de lumière
- Retribution Paladin's template Strength is now 80%, down from 85%.
- Retribution Paladin's template secondary stat distribution has changed:
- 160% Haste
- 50% Versatility
- 165% Critical Strike
now increases Mot de pouvoir : Barrière
's damage reduction effect by 45% (was 25%). Mot de pouvoir : Robustesse
now increases maximum health by 20% (was 10%).
New Talent: Radiance ultime
- Your Power Word: Radiance is now instant cast and the healing is increased by 250%, with a 6 second cooldown.
- Heal now heals for 200% in PvP.
- Prayer of Mending now heals for 150% in PvP.
- Délivré du mal re-designed:
Now reduces the cooldown of Leap of Faith by 45 seconds, but no longer creates an absorption shield on the target.
's cooldown reduced to 30 seconds (was 45 seconds).
New Talent: Faiseur de miracle
: Guérison fulgurante
now also increases the radius of Prayer of Mending by 20 yards. Domestique divin
re-designed: Lueur d’espoir
's cooldown reduced from to 45 seconds (was 60 seconds). Soins supérieurs
- Heal increases the targets total health by 10% for 15 seconds. Stacks up to 2.
- All Rogues template Stamina is now 100% (was 90%).
Dagues volantes now also increases the radius of Fan of Knives by 100%.
Healing Wave now heals for 200% more in PvP (was 135%). Vaguelettes
healing increased by 20%. Vaguelettes
now also grants Remous
1 additional charge.
New Talent: Tidebringer
- Every 8 seconds, the cast time of your next Chain Heal is reduced by 50% within 15 seconds. Maximum of 2 charges.
Brûlure d’âme has been replaced with Brise-âme:
Brise-âme consumes all of your damage over time effects on the 5 nearest enemies, dealing 10% of their total health in damage.
- Each enemy hit by Brise-âme increases your haste by 10% for 8 seconds and grants you 1 .
has been replaced with
- causes your Corruption, Affliction instable, and Agony to deal an additional 100% damage to targets that are at or below 30% health.
has been replaced with Malédiction des ombres
- Malédiction des ombres causes magical damage-over-time effects to deal an additional 30% Shadow damage for 10 seconds.
- New Talent: Désarmement
Disarm the enemy's weapons and shield for 8 seconds.
- Disarmed creatures deal significantly reduced damage.
is now a level 8 honor talent (was 43). Ombre du colosse
has moved from being a level 25 to level 28 honor talent. Ombre du colosse
now also increases the Rage you gain when you charge by 25. Démolisseurs
New Talent: Duel
- You challenge the target to a duel. While challenged, all damage you and the target deal to all targets other than each other is reduced by 50%. Lasts 8 seconds.
New Talent: Bannière de guerre
- You throw down a banner at your feet, rallying your allies and increasing movement speed by 30%, and reducing the duration of all incoming crowd control effects by 50% within 30 yards. Lasts 15 seconds.
- Fury Warrior's template secondary stats have been adjusted:
- 150% Haste
- 100% Versatility
- 75% Critical Strike
Enrage reduces damage taken in PvP situations by 10% (was 20%). Peintures de guerre
further reduces this to 5% (was 15%). Chasse sanglante
removed. Pulsion de mort
now has a 15 second cooldown, and stacks up to 15 times (was 5). Protection
- Protection Warrior's template secondary stats have been adjusted:
- 175% Haste
- 50% Versatility
- 150% Critical Strike
Protection Warriors now deal 10% reduced damage in PvP (was 15%).
Protection Warriors now take 15% increased damage from players (was 25%). Attendrisseur
- Fixed bugs preventing Kirin Tor emissary Expéditions from always providing a minimum of four available quests.
All World Quests will be re-generated with this patch. You will retain your existing slate of Emissaries, but any current Expéditions may disappear or have a different reward after the patch.