Dungeons and Raids
- Last season's Brawler's Guild passes have been removed from the Black Market Auction House.
- Players who reach rank 8 in Brawler's Guild should now reliably receive the "" title.
- Emerald Nightmare
Mythic Emerald Nightmare now allows cross-realm raid groups.
- The Premade Group Finder now supports forming and searching for Mythic Emerald Nightmare groups.
The Glyphe de l'oeil de l'inquisiteur
will no longer disappear after the player logs out and back in.Classes
Annihiler, Danse des lames, Nova du chaos, Frappe du chaos, Balayage mortel, Lames du démon, Morsure du démon, Rayon accablant, Barrage gangrené, Éruption gangrenée, Ruée fulgurante, Fureur des Illidari, Métamorphose, and Lancer de glaive damage reduced by 2%.
- now increases autoattack damage by 150% (was 200%).
- Rayon accablant now only extends the duration of Métamorphose once, with the Démoniaque talent.
- Maîtrise de la corruption now grants 30 Fury (was 25).
- Fixed a bug where Rayon lunaire was still partially on the global cooldown. It is now fully off the global cooldown.
- Visée, Tir des Arcanes, Barrage, Flèche noire, Tir détonant, , Flèches multiples, Corbeaux hargneux, Tir perforant, Crotales cornus, Salve, and Bourrasque de vent damage increased by 8%.
Trinkets that deal single-target damage now deal 45% of normal damage (was 40%).
- Trinkets that deal multi-target damage now deal 35% of normal damage (was 25%).
WarriorItems Paladin Prêtre Voleur Player versus Player
- Many of the PvP changes below are still in-testing and will be applied to the live game as soon as they are ready.
- Chevalier de la mort
Frost Death Knight PvP template Strength reduced to 75% (was 80%).
- Frost Death Knight PvP template Mastery reduced to 25% (was 100%), Haste has been increased to 150% (was 100%), and Critical Strike increased to 125% (was 100%)
- Souffle de Sindragosa's damage is reduced by 40% in PvP.
- Séquence glaçante's damage and timing has changed to allow more counterplay from the enemy team:
Séquence glaçante now deals 3% of the target's health in damage (was 8%).
- Séquence glaçante now bounces 9 times (was 5).
- Séquence glaçante will now bounce to a target within 8 yards (was 15 yards).
- Séquence glaçante now has a slightly longer delay before bouncing.
's root now breaks on damage caused by effects other than Fièvre de givre
and Hiver impitoyable
. Traqueur de la toundra
's bonus Frappe de givre
damage on snared targets is now 15% (was 25%). Demon Hunter
- Havoc Demon Hunters' PvP template Agility has been reduced to 80% (was 85%).
- You can no longer stack Ferocious Wound on targets.
- Balance Druids' PvP template Mastery has been reduced to 25% (was 100%), Haste increased to 125% (was 100%), Versatility increased to 125% (was 100%), and Critical Strike increased to 125% (was 100%).
- Feral Druids' PvP template Agility has been reduced to 90% (was 100%).
Rugissement d'intimidation now has diminishing returns in the Disorient category (was the Incapacitate category).
- Renversement now has diminishing returns in the Stun category.
- Renversement's cooldown has been increased to 25 seconds.
- Griffes aiguisées now increases the damage of Balayage and Rosser by 50% (was 100%).
Fire Frost Prêtre Démoniste Destruction Guerrier
Arcane Mages' PvP template Master has been reduced to 25% (was 100%), Versatility increased to 100% (was 50%), and Critical Strike increased to 125% (was 100%).
- Déflagration des Arcanes now deals normal damage in PvP situations (was an additional 5%).
- Surpuissance increases the damage of Arcane Power to 45% in PvP (was 70%).
- Magie instable deals 30% additional Déflagration des Arcanes damage in PvP (was 50%). Unchanged for Fire and Frost Mages.
- Désarmement's duration has been reduced to 6 seconds, down from 8.
Affûtage de lame reduces healing taken by 50%, down from 70%.
- Fixed an issue where the damage reduction of Duel was not applying to targets correctly.
- Protection Warriors' PvP template Strength has been reduced to 95% (was 100%).