The war raging across Azeroth between Alliance and Horde has intensified. As the Alliance lays plans to retake Darkshore and regain a foothold in Kalimdor, both factions have redoubled their attacks across the zones of Kul Tiras and Zandalar. War Campaign
New chapters in the War Campaign are now available. Head to Boralus or Zuldazar to rejoin your faction’s war efforts.
- Several new Missions are now available at both your War Table, as well as from new drops from various activities, such as Island Expeditions. Look for new Missions to upgrade your faction’s outposts, level up followers so that they gain access to a new equipment slot, send your followers on lucrative new weekly treasure hunts, and unlock a vendor who offers the opposing faction’s pets.
- Periodically, the Alliance or the Horde will launch an assault against a hostile position in Kul Tiras or Zandalar. When an Assault is active, a group of new World Quests will be available to both factions in that area. Rally to the location to fight on behalf of your faction and earn new Honorbound or 7th Legion Service Medals that can be exchanged for a variety of rewards.
- Players who have unlocked World Quests at level 120 on at least one character will have Assault World Quests available to any of their other characters.
Warfront: The Battle for Darkshore
The conflict over the home of the night elves has reached a fever pitch, and new questlines will lead you to the all-new Battle for Darkshore
. In this new Warfront, you’ll unlock access to powerful hero transformations that give you temporary abilities themed around your role as a tank, healer, or damage dealer.
- Contributions for Darkshore as well as the Stromgarde Warfront now operate on a daily cycle. When resources are being mustered, three quartermasters will each put out a request for a different contribution each day. The requested turn-ins have also been adjusted to be more consistent in their value.
- When your faction controls either Arathi Highlands or Darkshore, world quests will now be available in those zones, in place of the once-per-cycle kill quests that were previously offered for Arathi.
Heritage Armor Questlines
New questlines to find and obtain new Heritage armor
are available to two mighty races – the dwarves and the blood elves. Available at level 120 to dwarves who are Exalted with Ironforge and blood elves who are exalted with Silvermoon, look for “Garder les pieds sur terre
” at the Stormwind Embassy, or “La fierté des Sin’dorei
” at the Orgrimmar Embassy, and get started rediscovering your heritage.
Scouts have discovered two new destinations for Island Expeditions
– the vrykul land of Jorundall and the Gilnean town of Havenswood. These, as well as the previous Island Expeditions, now feature new enemies, achievements, events, items, and vendors.
- The logic used to spawn Island Expeditions has been adjusted to favor more organic concentrations of foes, with more clear paths in between, to make it easier to navigate without being forced into combat.
- The chance for cosmetic rewards are now based on all the enemies and Azerite present on the island, and no longer tied to only the enemy camps your team defeats. Completing an Island Expedition at a higher difficulty increases the chance of receiving these bonus rewards.
- Battle pets rewarded from the completion of islands that were previously uncageable can now be caged.
- The weekly quest to recover Azerite now requires 36,000 Azerite (was 40,000).
- Mythic and PvP Islands now reward 350 Artifact Power (was 300), and PvP Islands now award 50 Conquest on a win (was 8).
- The weekly Island Expedition quest, and progress towards it, are now visible on the world map.
- The Island Expedition weekly quest now rewards lucrative new treasure map Missions for your followers.
- Look for new vendors in Boralus and Dazar’alor who offer exclusive rewards in exchange for your Seafarer’s Dubloons.
Dungeons and Raids
- You can now speak to Archmage Timear in Dalaran above the Broken Isles to access Legion Raid Finder solo or with a private group.
- Siege of Boralus and Kings’ Rest are now available on Heroic difficulty.
- Mythic Keystones can no longer be deleted.
- The new Raid: Battle of Dazar’alor, and Season 2 for PvP and Mythic Keystone Dungeons will begin with the weekly reset in each region starting on January 22, 2019.
Items and Rewards
- Account-bound maps to unlock many flight points on Kul Tiras and Zandalar can be purchased from the War Campaign emissary to send to your alts (Carte de reconnaissance de la Brigade de l’Honneur, Carte de reconnaissance de la 7e Légion).
- The Tortollans have new trinkets they’re willing to share if you’ll help the baby turtles make it to the water.
- The Chariot à viande mount is now available to players who purchased Warcraft III: Reforged.
Azerite Gear Vendor
You can now target specific kinds of Azerite armor by earning Résidu des Titans, which can be used to purchase Azerite armor from everyone’s favorite purveyor of exquisite furnishings: Thaumaturge Vashreen.
- The item contained in your Mythic Keystone weekly cache can no longer be a piece of Azerite gear. You’ll now receive an amount of Résidu des Titans in addition to your weekly item.
- Higher-level Keystones return greater amounts of Résidu des Titans from your weekly cache.
- Scrapping or disenchanting new epic-quality Azerite gear obtained in Tides of Vengeance (from any source) also provides Résidu des Titans.
- Thaumaturge Vashreen currently offers slot-specific tokens for Azerite gear, equivalent to item levels from Normal, Heroic, and Mythic Uldir.
- Additionally, specific pieces of Mythic Raid item level Azerite gear may be purchased at a premium price.
- There is no cap on the amount of Résidu des Titans you may collect.
- When Season 2 begins, Thaumaturge Vashreen will offer new, higher item-level Azerite items at higher Residuum asking prices, while the weekly Mythic Keystone chest reward and the Residuum obtained from destroying higher item-level Azerite pieces increases proportionally.
Heart of Azeroth
- New Azerite Traits are available from gear found in the Battle for Darkshore Warfront:
Rempart des anciens – Standing still grants you Versatility and moving grants you healing.
- Décoctions d’apothicaire – Your damaging and healing abilities have a chance to deal extra plague damage or restore missing health.
- Faim sans fin – Increases your Versatility and grants you health when you move near an enemy's corpse.
- Ombre d’Élune – Your spells and abilities have a chance to increase your Haste and grant you increased movement speed at night.
Each specialization has had one of its Azerite traits replaced with a new one. Details may be found in the Class changes section below.
More new Azerite Traits
and armor with a new fifth tier of traits will become available in Season 2 and from Battle of Dazar’alor.
Reaching Friendly, Honored, or Revered reputation with the Champions of Azeroth
faction now unlocks the appropriate quests to upgrade your Heart of Azeroth for all characters on your account.
The cost of using the Azerite Reforging services available in your faction capital has been reset to the base 5 gold. This cost now decays by 50% every 24 hours, down from 72 hours.
New Follower Equipment
- New basic equipment for Followers is now available from your Honorbound or 7th Legion reputation vendor.
- Alchemists can now learn and craft a powerful new Follower item that bypasses the troop penalty on Stealth missions: Fiole des faux-fuyants.
- World Quests and Missions now reward more gold.
New PvP Brawl: Cooking: Impossible
Nomi is back, and he wants you to bring your most dangerous pots and pans to The Valley of the Four Winds for a new brawl in the kitchen. Look to your in-game calendar for round one of this cutthroat culinary conflict.
Battle Pets: There’s Gnome Place Like Gnomeregan
You’re called to an all-new pet dungeon experience
. Pick up your first quest to head to Gnomeregan from Radek Fonverrou
or Panik Heurtécrou
. You'll find the new vendor Micro-Zoox
just outside Gnomeregan, offering four new companions: Cafard mécanique
, Rat lépreux
(a schematic for Engineers to craft and trade), and everyone's best friend, Batterie de chien d’alarme rechargeable
- The Gnomeregan battle pet dungeon does not require that you have completed previous battle pet dungeons.
- If you’d like to compete head-to-head with other players, the PvP pet battle matchmaker has been improved. Now, players who are new to the PvP battle pet system are more likely to be matched up against other new PvP pet battlers.
Keep an eye out for new additions to many Professions, including new gear, new feasts for your raid and dungeon groups, new Jewelcrafting rings, inscription Contracts for increased Honorbound and 7th Legion reputation, and new craftable pets.
- Night elves who complete the new Darkshore questline may earn a new custom appearance that may then be selected at barber shops throughout Azeroth.
- Partially collected transmog sets will now tell you more information about which missing appearances are relevant to your current character.
- Items with reputation requirements to acquire no longer require that reputation to apply as a transmog appearance, once acquired.
- Fist weapons can now be transmogrified over other types of one-handed melee weapons, and vice-versa.
- If your character’s race or faction cosmetically changes (such as in Battle of Dazar’alor or Mercenary Mode), any Horde or Alliance-centric armor and weapon appearances your character is wearing or has transmogrified to will update to appear as the enemy faction’s version. If you have a transmogrified appearance that isn’t considered valid for the race you change in to, the transmog will be removed and your equipped armor will show, subject to the same faction split.
- Dungeon from prior expansions will no longer appear when searching for Dungeon groups in the Premade Group Finder. For example, level 120 players will no longer see groups listed for Lower Blackrock Spire.
- Battle for Azeroth dungeons now automatically change you to a spec that matches the role you chose when you queued.
- Fixed issues that could prevent groups from using the Premade Group Finder to form or backfill groups for Timewalking raids.
- When an attempt to queue for an activity fails due to party member eligibility, the group leader is now informed which party members are not eligible.
Mobile Companion App
- Added new Missions and rewards.
- Added new World Quests and additional zones: Arathi Highlands and Darkshore.
- Fixed performance and disconnection issues.
- Fixed a bug where Azerite Armor Caches showed incorrect item level.
World and Questing
- Time to level from 1 to 110 has been reduced by approximately 25%.
- Legion World Quests for the Highmountain Tribe, Nightfallen, Army of the Light, and Argussian Reach now reward increased reputation.
- The initial chapters of the War Campaign now reward more reputation with the 7th Legion or Honorbound.
- Most world quests are no longer completable in a raid group, and Premade Group Finder groups for them will automatically delist upon reaching 5 players. Epic world boss quests are still raid-eligible.
- Rest areas have been added to Hook Point and The Mugambala.
- A new flight point has been added to The Mugambala.
- The flight maps in Eastern Kingdoms and Kalimdor have been updated to a higher resolution.
- Reputation rewards from world quests and missions now use quality to indicate their potency.
- Bag search will now help find new things including item quality, Azerite, specific Azerite powers, and stats appearing on an item.
- Items which have stats that scale with your character’s level (such as gems in the auction house) will now show their stats at the maximum value.
- Pending summons now show on party/raid frames.
- While the scrapper UI is open, scrappable items will be marked with an overlaid icon.
- The location of the scrapper will now show on your minimap.
- The Mythic Keystone Dungeon tab now shows the highest-level Mythic dungeon that was completed in time. Higher-level completions that were not in time are still stored and can be seen when mousing over a given dungeon in the interface.
- Inbound and outbound blocks (both melee and ranged) will now show in floating combat text.
- The responsiveness of the Communities UI has been improved.
- Upcoming calendar events are now shown in Community chat.
Blood Frost Unholy Havoc Balance Feral
Area damage abilities such as Chaîne d’éclairs or Bouclier du vengeur can now properly destroy totems or Explosif orbs in Pierre mythique dungeons if the player targets them directly.
- Shield users can now block ranged physical attacks.
- Fixed pathing issues that could cause some spells such as Frozen Orb to become stuck.
- Troll Berserker reduced to 10% Haste for 12 seconds (was 15% Haste for 10 seconds).
- Blood Elf Arcane Torrent arcanique cooldown increased to 2 minutes (was 1.5 minutes).
Azerite Fortification has been removed from all items, and is replaced with replaced with another trait that was not already present on the item.
- Récupération éphémère redesigned. It now provides a mana gain when you go below 20% mana.
- Guérison autonome heal now activates when no enemies are within 12 yards (was 20 yards).
- Feral spec aura no longer has a hidden 25% bonus to Haste.
- Maîtrise : Griffes rasoirs now includes finishing moves.
- Morsure féroce no longer refreshes the duration of Déchirure if the target is below 25% health.
- Maim Energy cost reduced to 30 (was 35), and damage increased by 50%.
- New: Colère primitive - Finishing move that deals instant damage and applies Rip to all enemies within 10 yards. Lasts longer per combo point.
- Lambeau damage increased by 20%, and damage bonus from stealth reduced to 30% (was 50%).
- Rip Energy cost reduced to 20 (was 30), combo points now increase the duration (was damage), and lasts longer per combo point.
- Rugissement sauvage now grants 10% damage (was 15%), and now grants 10% Energy regeneration rate.
- New: Odeur du sang - Each enemy hit by Rosser reduces the cost of Balayage by 3 Energy for the next 6 seconds.
Restoration Beast Mastery Marksmanship
- All damage abilities increased 12%.
- At level 80, Guardian Druids now learn Ruée rugissante (Rank 2), which reduces the cooldown of Ruée rugissante by 1 minute.
- Vortex d’Ursol (replaces Rugissement d’intimidation) - Conjures a vortex of wind for 10 seconds at the destination, reducing the movement speed of all enemies within 8 yards by 50%. The first time an enemy attempts to leave the vortex, winds will pull that enemy back to its center.
- Visée damage increased by 20% and no longer has a +50% damage bonus if it is the first shot against a target.
- Tir des Arcanes damage increased 25%.
- Tir détonant now snares for 6 seconds (was 4 seconds), can no longer be dodged, and knocks targets back much farther.
- Careful Aim is now a 100% chance to deal 50% increased Aimed Shot damage (was a 50% chance to deal 100% increased Aimed Shot damage).
- Désengagement can now be used while using Tir rapide without breaking the channel.
- Tir explosif redesigned. Now fires an explosive shot at your target. After 3 seconds, the shot will explode, dealing Fire damage to all enemies within 8 yards
- Tirs mortels redesigned. Tir des Arcanes and Flèches multiples have a 20% chance to reduce the cooldown of Tir rapide by 5 seconds.
- Loup solitaire now ramps up to maximum effect 20 seconds after dismissing your pet (was 50 seconds).
- Flèches multiples damage increased 25%, and radius increased to 10 yards (was 8).
- Tir perforant now ignores armor and can no longer be blocked.
- Tirs précis bonus reduced to 75% (was 100%).
- Morsure de serpent damage increased by 15%.
- Tir assuré now also increases the duration of Concussive Shot on a target by 3 seconds.
- Efficacité accrue additional Tir rapide duration reduced to 20% (was 30%).
- Tirs piégés additional damage increased to 50% (was 40%).
- Précision redesigned. Reduces the cooldown of your Visée and Tir rapide by 60%, and causes Aimed Shot to cast 50% faster.
- Salve now has a greater chance to activate and does less damage.
- Harpon is no longer subject to the global cooldown.
Brewmaster Mistweaver Windwalker Holy
- All damage increased by 3%.
- Blizzard now applies a 50% snare for 1.5 seconds (was 50% snare for 15 seconds) and range increased to 40 yards (was 35 yards).
- Tempête de comètes damage reduced by 10%.
- Éclair de givre now applies a 50% snare for 8 seconds (was 50% snare for 15 seconds).
- Orbe gelé now applies a 30% snare for 3 seconds (was 50% snare for 15 seconds).
- Tenue de parade de la tempête arcanique 2-piece set bonus reduced to 4% crit damage (was 20%).
- Holy Paladin spells and visuals have been updated.
- Consécration damage increased by 20%.
- Fixed a bug that prevented consecutive Dessein divin procs. To compensate, Diving Purpose damage and healing increased reduced to 20% (was 30%).
- Tempête divine damage increased by 20%.
- Bénédiction des rois supérieure absorption increased 19% and can no longer stack.
- Bénédiction de sagesse supérieure no longer restores health, only mana, and can no longer stack.
- New Talent: Vindicte ultime - When an ally within 40 yards falls below 25% health, you gain Courroux vengeur for 6 seconds. When an ally is slain within 40 yards of you, your Rédemption spell can now be cast while in combat within the next 20 seconds, with a 6 second cast time. Using Divine Shield or Blessing of Protection on yourself will cancel this effect.
- Damage of Smite and Shadow Word: Pain reduced by 11%.
- Damage of Shadowfiend, Mindbender, Purge the Wicked, Schism, and Power Word: Solace reduced 8%.
- Expiation heals for 55% of damage done (was 60%).
- Corps et âme no longer has a 6 second internal cooldown.
- Évangélisme cooldown increased to 90 seconds (was 75 seconds).
- Mot de pouvoir : Bouclier cost increased to 2.65% of mana (was 2.5%).
- Extase additionally allows you to ignore Ame affaiblie.
- Shadow Priests now have Volonté focalisée.
- All damage reduced by 5%.
- Dispersion damage reduction increased to 75% (was 60%), and now also increases movement speed by 50% for its duration.
- New: Intangibility (replaces Manie) - Dispersion heals for 50% of your maximum health over its duration and has 30 seconds reduced cooldown.
- Hallucinations is now a passive ability for all Shadow Priests (was a PvP talent).
- Héritage du Vide now increases Forme du Vide's damage bonus by 5%.
- Explosion mentale duration increased to 6 seconds (was 5 seconds).
- Incandescence mentale damage increased by 20%.
- Mot de pouvoir : Bouclier no longer has a cooldown.
- Cri psychique damage break threshold increased by 40% against non-players.
- Forme d'Ombre no longer provides 10% physical damage reduction.
- Sombre dans la folie cooldown reduced to 3 minutes (was 4 minutes), and Insanity generation penalty duration reduced to 15 seconds (was 30 seconds).
- Forme du Vide now increases spell damage by 20% (was 10%), and Insanity drain increase reduced by 7.5%.
- Void Bolt Insanity generation increased to 20 (was 16).
- Torrent du Vide damage increased by 20%, now generates 25 Insanity over its duration, and no longer requires Forme du Vide.
Subtlety Elemental Amélioration Restoration Affliction Demonology Destruction Arms
Lame des ombres now reduces the cost of Frappe-ténèbres by 2 Energy as a non-stacking bonus. Damage bonus reduced by 40%.
- Lames résonnantes (replaces Éventail de lames) - Éventail de couteaux damage is increased by 321. For each of the first 5 critical strikes, it will fire a second spray of knives at that location, dealing 1282 damage to enemies within 8 yards.
- Sur le qui-vive (replaces Tempête d’acier) - Each time an attack Blade Flurries, increase the chance for Sinister Strike to strike again by 2%. Additional strikes of Attaque pernicieuse deal 1844 more damage.
- New: À l’affût - While no enemy is within 12 yards, heal for 689 every second. While any enemy is within 12 yards, gain 173 Vitesse.
- Rien de personnel (replaces Fil empoisonné) - Vendetta poisons the target, dealing 11049 damage over 20 seconds, and grants you 40 energy over 20 seconds.
- Perforation now reduces the cooldown of Lames de l’ombre by 0.5 seconds when Backstabbing an enemy from behind.
- Ombres réplicantes (replaces Sharpened Blade) - Each combo point spent has an 2% chance to cause your Nightblade to deal 5843 Shadow damage and spread to a nearby enemy.
- Prélude à la danse redesigned. Activating Shadow Dance now grants you Combo Points and increases your Haste for its duration.
- Charge is no longer subject to the global cooldown.
- Exécution now refunds 20% of Rage spent if the target doesn't die (was 30%).
- Charge is no longer subject to the global cooldown.
- Dur au mal is no longer subject to the global cooldown.
- Interception is no longer subject to the global cooldown.
- Maîtrise du blocage recharge time reduced to 16 seconds (was 18 seconds).
- Avant-garde now increases Stamina by 45% (was 40%), and armor by 60% of Strength (was 50%).
Player versus Player
- The reward bonuses from War Mode can now scale above 10% when a faction was outnumbered over the course of the preceding week, up to a maximum of 30% additional quest rewards and experience.
- In War Mode, an outnumbered faction now has access to a weekly quest to slay 25 level 120 players of the opposing faction, rewarding a piece of item level 370 Arathi Warfront gear and 1000 Artifact Power.
- War Mode can now be disabled in any rested area. It can still only be enabled in Hurlevent or Orgrimmar.
- The Honor system reward vendor has been consolidated.
- Spoils of War - To assist characters beginning their adventures in PvP, Arenas and Rated Battlegrounds now reward 50% bonus Conquest for the first 8 weeks of the Conquest schedule.
- Strongboxes rewarded for unrated PvP have been improved. They now contain Marks of Honor, gold, PvP consumables, and profession materials. Strongboxes granted on victories contain greater amounts of these rewards.
- Rated Arenas and Rated Battlegrounds now grant an additional 50% conquest for all conquest reward weeks prior to week 9.
- Honor pet rewards have consolidated to new vendors in Hurlevent and Orgrimmar.
The relentless snow in Vallée d’Alterac has raised the height of Stonehearth graveyard, making it more challenging for the Horde to assault.
- Lokholar le Seigneur des glaces and Ivus le Seigneur de la forêt are now eager for immediate battle, and no longer linger in the Field of Strife for 15 minutes after summoned.
- New PvP talent: Changeliche. Become Undead for 10 seconds, all damage is reduced by 30%, and you are immune to Stun, Snare, Fear and Root effects. You cannot move faster than 50% of normal speed.
- New PvP talent: Vie et mort. When targets afflicted by your Blessure purulente are healed, you are also healed for 10% of the amount. Your Virulent Plague now erupts for 400% of normal eruption damage when dispelled.
- New PvP talent: Pacte du nécromancien. The cooldown of your Apocalypse is reduced by 45 seconds, your Apocalypse applies Crypt Fever to the target, and Fièvre de la crypte deals up to 8% of the target's maximum health in Shadow damage over 4 seconds. Healing spells cast on this target will refresh the duration of Fièvre de la crypte.
- New PvP talent: Résurrection d’abomination. Raises an Abomination for 25 second which wanders and attacks enemies near where it was summoned, applying Blessure purulente when it melees targets, and affecting all those nearby with Peste virulente.
Origines démoniaques no longer increases damage outside of Métamorphose.
- Rupture de mana no longer increases damage based on missing mana, now increases the mana cost of spells by 30% for 10 seconds, and now costs 50 Fury.
- Faille de mana now has an 8 yard range (was 20 yards), now explodes after 2.5 seconds (was 2 seconds) and now costs 50 Fury.
- Piétinement démoniaque now increases speed by 175% for 3 seconds, now shares charges and cooldown with Frappe infernale, and targets can only be affected by its knockdown effect once every 45 seconds.
Guardian Restoration Monk
- Le roi de la savane now increases healing received (was damage done).
- New PvP Talent: Cœur de fauve - You become further adept in Caster Form and Bear Form.
- New PvP Talent: Chef de la meute - While in Forme de félin, you increase the melee and ranged critical chance of all allies within 40 yards by 5%. Also causes affected targets to heal themselves for 4% of their maximum health when they critically hit with a melee or ranged attack. The healing effect cannot occur more than once every 6 seconds.
- Elan sauvage now reduces the remaining cooldown of Fureur du tigre, Ruée rugissante, and Instincts de survie by 10 seconds.
- Eminence reduces the cooldown of Transcendance by 20 seconds (was 5 seconds), and is no longer available to Windwalker Monks.
- Grappin cooldown reduced to 45 seconds.
Chrysalide reduces Cocon de vie by 45 seconds (was 30 seconds).
- New PvP talent: Tigre alpha - Attaque new challengers with Paume du tigre fills you with the spirit of Xuen, granting you 30% haste for 8 seconds. This effect cannot occur more than once every 30 seconds per target.
- Explosion de chi is no longer cloned by or has its damage reduced by Tempête, Terre et Feu.
- New PvP talent: Inversion du mal - Heals a friendly target for 8% of their maximum health and causes 100% of the amount healed to instantly be dealt to the nearest enemy as Nature damage within 5 yards. Generates 2 Chi.
- Chevauchée du vent no longer increases the cooldown of Coup du serpent volant.
- New PvP talent: Turbopoings - Poings de fureur now deals full damage to all targets hit, reduces all targets movement speed by 90%, and you Parry all attacks while channeling Poings de fureur.
- New PvP talent: Arpente-vent - When you or allies are snared, the snare is instantly removed, and their movement speed is prevented from being reduced below 100% for 4 seconds.
- Main du protecteur healing reduced by 40% when cast on friendly players that are engaged in combat with enemy players.
- Condamnation à mort damage reduced by 25% when engaged in combat with enemy players.
- Traînée de cendres damage reduced by 25% when engaged in combat with enemy players.
- Mot de gloire healing reduced by 40% when engaged in combat with enemy players (was 20%).
Mana regeneration reduced by 15% when engaged in combat with enemy players (was a 20% reduction).
- Trinité now also causes Châtiment, Pénitence, and Ombrefiel critical strike chance to be increased by 25% when you have Atonement on 3 or more allies.
- Guérison de l’ombre healing increased by 25% in PvP.
- Heal healing increased by 50% in PvP.
- New PvP talent: Mot sacré : Concentration - Blesses the ground in an 8 yard radius that causes allies who stand in it to be immune to silence and interrupt effects for 8 seconds.
- New PvP talent: Soins supérieurs - Heals a target for 65% of their maximum health.
Breuvage mortel removed.
- Kriss now costs 35 Energy, and now applies Deadly, Wound, and Crippling Poison to the target.
Amélioration Restoration Démoniste
Earth Fury (Honor Talent) removed.
- Lasso de foudre is no longer dispellable and deals damage of 48% of the target's health over 6 seconds.
- Malédiction de faiblesse now reduces attack power (was physical damage), and its effect is increased to 30% (was 25%).
- Fear mana cost reduced to 5% of maximum mana (was 10%).
- Affliction, Destruction
New PvP talent: Armure démoniaque - Protects the caster, increasing maximum health by 10% and increases armor by 275%.
- Integrated new multi-threaded performance optimizations for clients using DirectX 12 and Metal.
- All systems that are capable of DirectX 12 now default to DirectX 12.