I highly advise you to get a Rechargement rapide
, especially when doing keys with Reaping. Rapid Reload reduces the cooldowns of Aspect de la Nature
, Aspect du guépard
and Aspect de la tortue
per target hit (triggers with 3 or more targets). This provides a ton of added damage and utility. The big thing here is that it effects Aspect de la Nature
. When paired with Instincts primaux
, this becomes a major cooldown for us. Depending on how big your group pulls, you can reduce the cooldown of Aspect of the Wild a ridiculous amount. With Reaping, there are so many mobs that you can even overlap casts of Aspect of the Wild (although this is not recommended as it does not stack nor pandemics).
This also means that you want to alter your rotation if you have this trait and 3 or more targets are alive. For 1-2 targets, you will not benefit from cooldown reduction since the trait requires at least 3 targets. Between 3-4 targets, you typically want to perform your normal rotation as the cooldown reduction isn't worth forgoing Ordre de tuer
s. The more targets that are alive, the more liberal you want to be with your casts of Flèches multiples
. Here is a basic priority to follow:AoE Priority with Rapid Reload
- Maintain 3 stacks of Frénésie.
- Cast Flèches multiples to maintain Enchaînement bestial.
- Use Aspect de la Nature.
- Use Courroux bestial.
- Use Tir acéré if you are about to cap on charges.
- Spam Flèches multiples if 4 or more targets are active.
- Cast Tir de la chimère to generate Focus.
- Use Ordre de tuer if 3 or less targets are alive.
Another thing to think about is the timings of pulls. Ideally, you want to have your Aspect de la Nature
available for larger pulls so be smart about how much you need to spam Flèches multiples
. It should go without saying that once you get your Aspect of the Wild off cooldown or within a reasonable cooldown, you no longer need to spam Flèches multiples
. You are not spamming Multi-Shot for the damage. You are just concerned with the cooldown reduction and about optimizing your Aspect of the Wild as much as possible.Remember:
Along the path to the final boss, the party will encounter more Profanateur lige-sang
s, Horreur grotesque
s, Gardien réanimé
s and Nécrorateur déchu
s, along with one new enemy.
Boss TipsMonstruosité déchaînée
- Corrupteur sans-visages will cast Regard aliénant in a line in front of them. Watch where they're facing to avoid taking damage. Getting hit by this ability will also fear you, potentially causing you to pull unwanted mobs.
- Watch out for Emprise abyssales that spawn when fighting Corrupteur sans-visages. They will deal damage to the location you were standing at when they spawned, so simply sidestep away.
is a single phase encounter where the group must deal damage to Monstruosité déchaînée
's Barrière de sang
. Doing so causes two Figure de sang
s to spawn. Killing these will siphon a portion of the Unbound Abomination's life force away. A total of six adds must be killed to complete the fight. Gardien des Titans Hezrel
will join your group during this encounter, helping you to kill Figure de sang
s. Throughout the fight, the Unbound Abomination will spew Expulsion vile
in a frontal cone towards a random party member. Additionally, the group will gain stacks of Sanie
via the Unbound Abomination or by getting hit by other abilities. Finally, Spore putréfiée
s will be floating around the room which further crowds the area.
- In addition to helping you kill adds, Gardien des Titans Hezrel will also cast Lumière purifiante periodically. Standing in this aura will cleanse all stacks of Sanie from the group. Try to stand in every one of these if possible.
- Use Guérison spirituelle, Enthousiasme and other defensives when you have high stacks of Sanie. The damage can quickly ramp up.
- Try to bait out Expulsion vile towards previous pockets of corruption or towards the outside of the arena. On higher keys, you must conserve as much space as possible as this fight may take awhile.
- Do not waste DPS on Figure de sang until the final two adds have spawned. Gardien des Titans Hezrel will kill both adds by himself and dealing more damage to the Unbound Horror's Barrière de sang (which will spawn more adds faster) is more important than wasting DPS on adds. As soon as the last two adds spawn, direct all damage to them since DPSing the Barrière de sang is no longer required.
- Don't waste DPS on killing Spore putréfiées. Most classes have some sort of passive cleave that will clear the area as needed. If there are no other options, Aspect de la tortue can be used to clear spores.