Creatures and NPCsDungeons and Raids
- "Fighting on Two Fronts" no longer requires looting the Mechagon Fight Club chest.
Developers' note: Especially as a requirement for Rank 2 of an Essence, this step was out of line in difficulty with the other parts of the achievement.
- Reine Azshara
Corrected an issue that could prevent Reine Azshara from properly transitioning to the final phase of the encounter.
- Fixed a bug where players could cast other spells while channeling the active ability on the Cyclotronic Blast Red Punchcard.
- The power contribution of Red and Yellow Punchcards are now more comparable to one another.
Developers' note: Yellow punchcards were too strong, and Red punchcards were too weak. The overall effectiveness of a trinket with Red and Yellow punchcards should be similar or better than previously.
- Souvenir des rêves lucides (Essence) no longer removes stealth when activated while Camouflage or Rôder are active.
- Protocole de purification (Essence) can no longer kill a quest objective enemy with its Rank 2 Purifying Blast.
- Essence effects no longer unintentionally break players out of stealth.
Worldvein Resonance's Lifeblood Shards no longer break stealth.
- Conduit de vitalité no longer breaks stealth when health is transferred to or from a stealthed unit.
- Conduit de vitalité no longer cleanses crowd-control that breaks on damage such as Cécité and Métamorphose.
- Gaining Focused Energy from Essence of the Focusing Iris' Minor Power no longer breaks stealth.
- The Azerite Spike generated from Condensed Life-Force's Minor Power no longer breaks stealth when striking an enemy unit.
- Protocole de purification no longer breaks stealth when it heals the caster.
- Ripple in Space's Minor Power no longer breaks stealth.
- Gaining Reckless Force from The Unbound Force's Minor Power no longer breaks stealth.
- Gaining Vision of Perfection or being healed by the Vision of Perfection's Minor Power no longer breaks stealth.
Using Potion de détermination inflexible
should no longer break stealth.
The Déplaceur temporel personnel
now teleports players to the future as intended.Player versus Player Cœur d’Azeroth Goulet des Chanteguerres
- Individual player Capture du drapeau and Flag Returns are now properly displayed on the scoreboard.
- The “Battle for Nazjatar” now properly resets each week.
- For the Brawler's Guild quest "Flaunt It If You Got It", the Amberseed bun should now hit your target regardless of their War Mode status.
- Druidesse de guerre Loti no longer yells at players not participating in “Tonne-Patte”.
- Players can again complete "Word on the Streets".
- “Le bûcher des araignées” now appears on the World Map when it's active.